BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Angel B.
APO, AP
I do find that when I use this product, my makeup does stick to my face for longer periods of time but honestly, I feel like I don't exactly need this in my regular makeup routine. I like having it because I purchased this at Sephora and I feel like when I spritz this after applying all of my face makeup this UD ALL NIGHTER, adds a nice touch at the end. But really, it's okay. I feel like other people probably have much better results with it. I will continue to use this until it's empty but I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing this in the future. Decent product but just 'eh' for me
Cathleen H.
Copperas Cove, TX
This setting spray is such a game changer for my beauty routine. I use it before going out at night, and my makeup does not move! It looks just as fresh as when I first put it on. I knew I fell in love with this product when I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on overnight and I woke up with my face still looking as if I had just applied my makeup. My bottle is almost gone and I will definitely be buying again!!
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
My favorite setting spray combination is to first use MAC Fix+ to help remove the powdery look of my foundation and then to use All Nighter to keep my makeup in place. I have to use both if I really want a natural glowy finish, bc the UD won't do it on its own. Of all the setting sprays I've used, this one extends the wear of my makeup the longest for my combination skin, but how long it lasts will also depend on what foundation you use underneath. I wish I didn't have to use 2 setting sprays, but I'm pretty happy with the final look that I get when I use both.
Gabriella Z.
I absolutely love this setting spray and it is by far one of the best ones on the market. I've tried to other brands but the mist is either too inconsistent and leaves blotches on my face, ruining my makeup, or they do absolutely nothing. The reason why I give this only four stars is because it doesn't control oil as much as I would like it too and I end up looking looking a little oily at the end of the day if I don't touch up. For those who are closer to dry and normal skin this would be perfect.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I have gone through SEVERAL setting sprays and this one is the best I have come across. I bought it from Ulta and use it for my combination skin. I absolutely LOVE it. I use it whenever I put makeup on even light makeup and it works fabulously. I dont worry about my makeup shifting or rubbing off. I like the scent and the bottle offers a nice mist that gets in the "nooks and crannies" of your face without having to spray the setting spray 5 times.
Kayla D.
This setting spray is the best of the best! It sets my makeup into place beautifully. It melts all products into the skin and sets them into place and really does make my makeup last all night, just as it claims to do. I have dry skin and this makes me pretty matte, but doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable. It is sooo pricey though. If it was just a little cheaper it would be perfect!! It’s hard to make myself pay this price every time I run out, but of course, I’ll continue buying it just because no other setting spray compares to this one for me.
Melissa L.
I'm probably the last one to try this setting spray..haha. In any case, I finally purchased this setting spray in a travel size because I had been wanting to try it out for so long since everyone hypes it up. I had put it off because I'm a bit cheap...and my go to setting spray is from NYX. Let me tell you, the all nighter setting spray does its job and I understand why people love it so much. However, I personally don't think it did any better than my NYX setting spray. Since NYX is so much more affordable, I'll definitely be sticking with it. Unless a really great sale comes along haha.
Trisha B.
Pascoag, RI
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray. I picked up a travel size at Ulta for $15, and it was the first setting spray I've ever tried so I had no expectations. Well- this stuff is pretty amazing. I am a wedding photographer and constantly have my camera up to my face so my makeup is usually off by the end of a wedding... not with this stuff!! It holds all day long! It is a little pricey- so since I've ran out of the travel size, I have tried other options, and nothing compares. It is definitely worth the price, and I will be repurchasing asap. Highly recommend!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Urban Decay has a few setting sprays and primers so when I ran across all nighter I was a little skeptical because I've been using their main setting spray I am so glad that I did because it really is exactly as it says all nighter my makeup stayed on all night long and it was it was really good because I was out and I was worried about my makeup drying up or smear and all over my clothing and with this spray it stayed in place and is set my makeup really nicely that's awesome
Dixie D.
Sacramento, CA
I hands down cannot live without this product. I have combination skin and in any sunlight I melt so badly with makeup. I first heard about this spray on a shoot as I model now and then. Makeup artists always have a hard time with my face melting in front of lights. This spray sets my skin without drying it out at all. It's lightweight, odorless and really does keep makeup -from drugstore to high end- looking fresh on my skin. On long shoots, I keep it in my bag to refresh my look now and. The price is not so great but it's the only of it's kind that I really swear by!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.