BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Elexis B.
Out of all of the setting sprays I have tried, this is probably my Number 1! After getting the travel sized bottle and trying it out for a few days I was able to see that it helped my makeup stay on nicely, especially in this humid summer heat! I have combinations skin and it gives me the nice matte finish that I prefer! One of the best things about it is that I can wear it all day, running around at my job (I'm a server/manager) and still have it working at the end of the day for a night out! While the product is on the pricey side, I can honestly say it was worth it for me. 10/10 would recommend!
Hannah B.
Manhattan Beach
I actually really like this setting spray! Do I think it's the best setting spray on the market, no. But it is really good! It keeps your makeup in place all day and doesn't break up your makeup when you spray it on. It is a lightweight formula that doesn't make your makeup look cakey, although it doesn't help much if you want the look of the makeup melted into your skin. The spray is fairly even, but occasionally does leave droplets on your skin. It controls oil fairly well, but for a more heavy-duty oil barrier, I'd try the De-Slick Spray. It does have a matte finish at first though. Overall, this is a fairly good product, but it doesn't deserve quite all the hype it's getting.
Sarah D.
After realizing that my graduation ceremony was either going to be outside on a sunny, humid day, or inside in a small gym with thousands of people, I knew I desperately needed a makeup setting spray to keep it in place.  This was recommended to me by nearly everyone at Sephora, and I definitely see why.  It kept my makeup looking flawless all day long, through a 4 hour ceremony where I was sweating like crazy the whole time and then the photos in the super humid, rainy weather afterwards.  It was incredibly easy to use and didn't leave any sort of shiny, slick finish. Definitely would highly recommend.
jolisia r.
My all nighter setting spray and eye shadow primer potion work together AMAZINGLY to not only help apply my make up pigmented, smooth and evenly, but also keep it on all day and even night if i wanted to! When ever I skip these steps my make up is blotchy and uneven, you can really tell the difference its astonishing! Though the smell is kind of strong, I don't mind it! So I gave it all 5 stars! Definitely the best setting spray I've used so far.
Hannah W.
Elmira, NY
Urban Decay has really really impressed me recently! I am currently using their prep spray, optical illusion primer, all nighter foundation and of course this setting spray and my foundation has never looked better or lasted longer! I am in love with the combo! This setting spray is definitely a must have for me! It keeps my make up lasting so much longer and really makes my eyeshadows pop! Definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
As of now this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is my everyday go to setting spray. My friend and I were in Ulta one day and she was raving about how amazing this product is so I thought I would give it a shot. The product retails for $32 and it comes with 4.0 fluid ounces. I love the packaging especially because it comes with the main top for the product but once you take that top cap off there is one more smaller cap on the product. I would definitely recommend to another makeup artist! I use this product so often I’m almost out and I will be purchasing it again.
Lauren I.
Decatur, IL
It does a really good job of mattifying my makeup, especially if you spray and then fan it down, and then spray and fan some more. You don't feel it on the face- that is to say, it's not heavy or greasy, and it's a good quick final step. Especially if you pair it with powder, it makes you makeup last longer, though it doesn't last as long as it says it will, especially on my greasy skin, and especially in the summer. That said, I haven't tried anything better yet, so I have ended up repurchasing this (the bottles don't last very long, which, considering the high price, doesn't sit too well with me.)
Johana S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I read reviews across the board for several different setting sprays.  I got married last year in June and the heat was literally almost unbearable(what was I thinking??).  I decided I better get something to keep my face from melting off.  I settled on this product.  I was not disappointed.  My maid of honor and two other bridesmaids used the spray as well.  We looked spectacular all night long.  It is a bit pricey, but honestly, you get what you pay for when it comes to things like this.  I paid right around $17.00 for my bottle.  I will purchase again.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to set my makeup a few times a week when I need my makeup to last all day. It sprays on nicely and doesn't make my face feel wet or like it my make is going to run. It feels lightweight and does not have an overpowering smell. I like the amount that mists/sprays out when using it. I highly recommend it to others looking for a makeup spray that helps their makeup last all day.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Okay, I’ve never really used a setting spray before using this product, which I received in a Sephora Beauty Box. I figured there would be no better time to test out the abilities of this product to keep my makeup in place than at my sister’s wedding. I knew my makeup would be put through at least 10 hours and some tears. Let me tell you….this. stuff. works. My makeup stayed on alllll day and night, through tears and endless smiling for photos. I am completely sold on this and would 100% recommend this for anyone who is looking for a solid setting spray that will really keep your makeup frozen as the exact way you put it on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.