BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessi R.
Dallas
This is a God Send. I live in Texas where you literally melt when you walk outside -- this keeps your face in place way longer than it normally does. I also think it helps reduce shine!
Hillary S.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to setting spray on a daily basis.  A light spritz after you've applied all your makeup is all it takes to make you look flawless all day long! I would highly recommend it!
Christina H.
Clay, NY
The BEST! Perfect for melting all your powders together and making your skin look like skin! I usually have a full face on for 16+ hours for work and everything stays perfect all day long!!!
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
BEST SETTING SPRAY OF ALL TIMES I USE THIS LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE THERE OS NOTHING THAT COULD BE IMPROVED ABOUT THIS PRODUCT YOU NEED TO OWN IT. I really would recommend this for anyone who wears makeup every day
Kayla S.
Kenosha
My go to setting spray. Have tried cheaper alternatives but nothing compares to this. Makes my makeup last all day long even if I sweat a little. Easy to apply. Would highly recommend and will continue to buy this product.
Harley T.
Denton, NC
The price is pretty steep. Yes, it sets makeup well and it does ensure your look for hours to come. But is this "all night" set worth the break in your bank? I would say, maybe with a coupon.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This setting spray works great! It didn't feel too sticky and I hardly felt it on. However, it did look a little shiny in pictures (and I know I wasn't sweating as it was very cold outside).
Erica O.
akron
This setting spray is my ride or die. Nothing holds my makeup in place all day like this product!! It is a bit pricey but I will continue to repurchase because I haven’t found another setting spray that compares!! My fave!
Scarlet W.
One of my favourite setting sprays. I love using this when it's hot and humid out and/or when I'm doing a heavy eye look. This spray LOCKS your look down, not even kidding! It's a lifesaver!
Juanita B.
Bremerton
This setting spray is awesome. It makes toy feel refreshed with a cool spritz. It does great and extending the life of your makeup looks. Also great for spraying on your eyeshadow brush to make your eyeshadows really POP!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.