BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dani R.
Normal, IL
If you haven't tried this yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? They put magic in a bottle I swear. Really lasts all night long. Only thing is the smell is a little funky.
Alexa A.
Newport News
I was so excited to try this product and it really let me down. No staying power what so ever and the sprayer on the bottle clogged so easily. Would not repurchase.
Maicy R.
Pendleton, OR
Who can say anything wrong about this product. It does keep my makeup all day and night. It sprays on nicely and sets the makeup on very well. I purchase this product in bundles so I never run out!
Meadow S.
This product makes your makeup stay all day long. There are no cons to this product. It is good for all skin types. I do not think that it has sun protection. I would most definitely buy this product again and again!
Carisa M.
Mill Spring
This is one of the only setting sprays I use. This product truly makes your makeup last all day and can also be used to wet your eye brushes to make chunkier eyeshadows apply very well.
Yara C.
This product is great, if you can get past the smell. With the matte finish, and its stay power, it works well. It’s nice on my oily skin. However, it’s not the setting spray for me because I can’t stand the smell.
abie n.
lawrenceville
this setting spray melts into my skin and keeps on my make up all day. it doesn’t smell like any sort of chemicals and it’s pretty affordable in my opinion because i’d rather spend money on something that’s going to last and look good on me vs something that doesn’t !
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the only setting spay I have used and I love it. I will try other ones eventually but I always reach for this one. I feel like if I don’t wear it my makeup doesn’t stay as long.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I have extremely oily skin. My makeup has always melted off and disappeared after an hour. I've tried expensive primers and foundations and finally have up. I settled on a cheap foundation and hoped for the best. I used it a few times and it didn't last on my skin. I found this in a sample set with a gorgeous red lipstick (Bad Blood in the Vice collection). I did my makeup at 1pm and sprayed this on after. I honestly didn't expect much because nothing has helped. I ran errands, cooked lunch and went to a wedding. I got home at 8 PM and decided to look in a mirror to see if there was a difference. I'd say there is a significant difference. I wouldn't go as far as to say it looks like it was freshly applied but my nose isn't oily and my makeup is still there. I thought it would feel heavy or sticky and it doesn't at all. It does make me feel a touch dry on my nose but not uncomfortable at all.
Jenna
Hilmar, CA
It’s one of those things you use because it’s routine but you aren’t sure if it really does anything or not! Lol I use this every day after my make up is applied. It’s like I can’t go without it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.