BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Honey S.
Anaheim, CA
I love this setting spray. I use to use mac setting sprays but after i tried this one out i never stopped using it. When it says all nighter it really means it. After a long day at work and going out right after work my makeup stayed put till the next morning!! I know its not good to fall asleep with your makeup on but the upside my makeup was still flawless. This spray is kind of a miracle in a bottle haha i stick by this product after that. Its amazing.
Julia W.
I love this setting spray. A few spritzes and my makeup stays on all night. Even when I go clubbing and sweat all night my makeup still looks flawless. One bottle lasts forever so even though it is expensive, it's definitely worth the money. I'd recommend.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
Literally the best make up product ever created. My skin is super oily and I've had a hard time having my make up last and without clogging up my pores and giving a nasty shine. Setting powder often clogs up my skin so I thought I'd try a setting spray and... THIS STUFF WORKS!!! I've only used the product for about a week but it works and is super high quality. It is a little pricier but it's completely worth the cost especially if you have a difficult time having your make up last. BUY IT!
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product truly works!!! I use it after my finished makeup whenever I know I'm going to be on the go for more than 3 hours. The spray function is light and perfectly mists the face. And it undoubtedly extends the weartime of my makeup by a few hours. I can't believe how amazing this product is. It doesn't add to the effect of the makeup...meaning it doesn't impart shine or a matte finish. It just cements what you created that day. Like a face hairspray. Do yourself a favor, and buy this.
Alex B.
I would give this setting spray 10 stars if I could. I've been using this product for about 3 years, and it always always always keeps my makeup on. All-Nighter is a perfect name for this setting spray, because it truly does last all night - I've fallen asleep with my makeup on and woken up the next day to it looking almost exactly like it did when I went out the night before, just a quick touch up and you can wear the same makeup two days in a row (I don't recommend doing this regularly but it is possible). If you do a quick spray between each layer of your makeup it works best (i.e. spray after eye shadow, spray after eyeliner, spray after mascara, etc.)
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
This is the be-all-end- all of setting spray. It is expensive but if you bite the bullet and just buy the full sized you'll have it for a long time. The travel size may seem like it's more reasonable but it's actually a rip off for the amount vs the price that you're getting in the full size. The different types for the different types of skin is very cool, but as somebody with combination skin I choose the original purple cap. Several spritzes of this before a night out and you're all set!
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
First off, this product keeps my makeup on very well and it is definitely worth the cost! However, for me, it started to make my face pretty oily after about two hours which is no fun
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I had been using MAC Fix+ for a long time. I wanted to change up my makeup routine a bit and try something new. This product is honestly the bomb. When I say it keeps your makeup in place I mean it. It ain't going anywhere! I spray it about 5 times all over my face and then I wave a makeup palette in my face to dry the product. It works like a charm! My makeup will stay in place all day long. I don't touch up during the day because it isn't needed! This setting spray is a little more expensive than others. Mine cost me about $33 including tax, but it is worth every penny.  This product is a staple to have in your makeup arsenal. When mine runs out I will be purchasing another!
Jessica Z.
Charlotte , NC
Perfect spray to set you foundation. I really does keep your makeup looking amazing all night long! I would highly recommend it to friends. I purchased it at Sephora.
Brandy C.
Magalia, CA
This product kept the makeup on my face while visiting...Tucson. It was 100 degrees every day. Nothing has every kept the makeup on my skin like this and it looks completely smooth (I have large pores and they looked much smaller). I was able to use blotting papers through out the day and my makeup still did not budge. It also seemed to help prevent my mascara from transferring to my eyelids when I was sweating. This spray does make my face break out (painfully) if I use it more than a couple of times in a row. I will have to save it for special occasions for that reason but other than that it is one of the best things I have ever purchased for my face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.