BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! I feel beautiful every time I use this product. I would highly recommend this product to anybody who wants to buy it. Such great quality for the price!! I have no complaints.
April O.
Toms River, NJ
For my oily/combination skin, I've found this makeup setting spray to be the best I have tried over the years (and I've tried MANY). The spray nozzle itself works perfectly, misting your face evenly without leaving you with wet splotches. It has no particular scent to it, which is okay depending on your preference. This locks up my makeup without any fading for at LEAST 8 hours on my skin in humid climate. It also never broke me out (a HUGE plus). I also like the new packaging. I find it sleeker than the older, original packaging (if you are into that type of thing).  I would definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone who wants to have their makeup look flawless and keep it locked and loaded throughout the day!
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
 This setting spray is amazing. It locks your make up into place after a few seconds  drying. The make up locks in place and does not move. This provides perfect setting without being too sticky. After a couple of quick sprays, your make up is set and will not move all night long.  I recommend ensuring give the product and opportunity to fully dry before touching your make up otherwise it can smudge but once it's dried, it is locked. I highly recommend this place to anyone who wears make up that needs to last and look beautiful without getting oily
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
This is one of those products that if I could I would give it 10 stars * there was so much hype about this product I had to try it for myself and when I tell you it lives up to the hype it does every bit... I'm so amazed at the staying power of the all nighter. If you have an event, special occasion or just everyday this primer makes your makeup last forever without budging. Even if your sweating or just doing anything this product will never let you down. I've used it on every one of my makeup clients and they all rave about how amazing it is and then they end up going out and getting some for themselves lol you've got to try this product if you pick any product you could buy buy this one!!! You'll never be disappointed with it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Is there anything that cannot be said about how great this stuff is! I absolutely love it. It definitely keeps my makeup lasting all day, and the quality is amazing. I would definitely buy it again! I have normal to sometimes combination skin, and this doesn't dry me out, or make me look greasy. I think it's worth the price, and it lasts for such a while. You do not need to spray a ton of this over your face to get great results. A little really goes a long way with this stuff. ••••my only con to this product is the smell. I have recently just started adding two drops of peppermint oil to the bottle and shaking it up. It doesn’t seem to negatively affect the products original formula at all, thankfully! The smell literally is like spit. It’s weird.
Elona S.
#gamechanger, with oily skin, this stuff had changed my life. for those with sensitive skin, this product is a a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its very easy to apply, just spray and your ready to go. I will defiantly be buying this again as soon as I run out of mine
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I love this setting spray and I will continue to purchase it. It keeps your make up looking crisp. It is easy to apply as it is a spray, I use three sprays and I have fallen asleep in ny make up and woken up the next day to it looking almost exactly the same. I love wearing it when I go out to bars or in hot weather. The only reason I didn't give the product five stars was because if you put on falsies before you spray it feels very strange around your lashes and almost makes it hard to open your eyes because it feels like your lashes are stuck, but an easy fix, put the lashes on after.
Kayla Z.
This really locks down my makeup and keeps it on all day and night. A few sprays does the trick. I have oily skin and it doesn’t seem to increase that at all. Natural finish which is super nice.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
I freaking love it! It’s the best thing out there! It goes on so smooth and even. It seriously lasts forever. It’s a great company, packaging, and price! Win all over the board in my opinion. I highly recommend it!
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
It's pretty good for what it does, but I prefer to de-slick option more, as I have very oily skin.  I do feel that it sets the makeup considerably well, and with such a reasonable price point and the fact that it goes a long way will make a lot of makeup lovers very happy.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.