BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Meg D.
Westerville , OH
This product definitely helps my makeup stay on all night which is always the goal! However the smell isint the greatest. It's not so bad that I can't use the product but something with a more attractive scent would be perfect
Téa R.
Milwaukee, WI
This was my first setting spray that I ever used and I have not switched to another one. I love how this makes all my makeup blend together and I can use it with shadow to make them more opaque.
Alexis S.
San Jacinto, CA
The bottle says “all nighter” and it means business. My makeup doesn’t move when I use this setting spray! It’s great. I’ve had some troubles with other brands making my makeup run or almost melt of my face when I spray it, this product locks it in place!
br00ke B.
Central city, NE
I do like this setting spray but I don’t think it does much for mattifying oily skin after hours.. it is lightweight, but I personally like the sephora setting spray better and it smells better!
Kaman D.
Las Vegas , NV
My absolute favorite makeup setting spray ever! I have went through so many bottles of this product. My makeup lasts so long and it makes it look airbrushed. I definitely recommend this product.
Raianna R.
Whittier , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Tried so many different setting sprays and this by far is my ultimate favorite. It does what it says it's going to do and it makes my makeup melt into my skin not allowing any cakiness to accuse, always a plus!
Maddy M.
Ridgeland
THE. BEST. I live for this setting spray. I have oily skin and no makeup look of mine is complete without misting my face with the All Nighter spray. I have used this for yeeeears and I'm still just as obsessed. Buy this. Now.
Anita L.
Amazing product! I have cried using this and my makeup has stayed on perfectly. It is kind of expensive but definitely worth the splurge. Natural finish setting spray and would def buy again - one of my favorite products ever.
Julianne W.
Loganville
This didn't really wow me like I thought it would. I feel like my makeup stayed a little longer than it would without it but not to the point that I would never leave the house without using it.
Amy S.
MOUNT HOLLY, NC
This stuff is AMAZING!! A real lifesaver! Spray this on when you are done your face and your makeup isn't going anywhere! Seriously I wore this for 12 hours and my makeup still looked awesome!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.