BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Clarice G.
Anaheim
God.. if this wasn’t so expensive i would have a stock !!! It’s so good... the mist is simply perfect and it makes the makeup last so long !!! I wish I could own more..
Julie M.
Love love love this setting spray. Keeps me oil free but not to the point of dryness. On the spots where I'm most dry it doesn't seem to settle into fine lines or pores.
Melary S.
Slickville, PA
I love urban decay but this product didn't really help my oily skin. I have a very oily nose and forehead, my cheeks also get a little oily. I sprayed this on after makeup application and I didn't see much of a difference as if I didn't use it.
Zander V.
San Mateo
This is a real ride or die product that I always make sure to have on me at all times. Every time I do full coverage makeup, this setting spray always keeps it locked I place for hours on end.
Mary M.
Knoxville
Love it, the best setting spray.  Holds my makeup, and looks great.  Good for all skin types.  I have tried many setting sprays, All Nighter is the best!
Kamri P.
Houston
My makeup was done at 8 and stayed on until 6 in the morning when I was in Vegas. I will never not use this setting spray when I am going somewhere for a long time or I know will be a hot box!
Elle K.
Hoboken, NJ
I’ve used this for a while and it’s been my favorite so far. I wish the sprayer had more of a mist so I don’t feel like I’m targeting a certain area but it works great.
Jenn G.
Rockville
Great setting spray! I had a trial size for this and thought it worked really well and my makeup stayed in place all day and through the evening. I’ll have to try it again!
Molly S.
Drexel Hill, PA
This stuff is really great. My makeup lasts all day and I don’t have to worry about it. I buy the travel size because you get SO much and it’s much more cost efficient.
Meredith M.
This setting spray helps your makeup last all day. It does not let your makeup run and keeps it in place. It is good for all skin types. I would recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.