BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
This setting spray really deserves all of the attention that it has gotten over the years! This really is a gem of a product, it's my holy grail setting spray. It really does everything that it claims to do it keeps makeup on looking flawlessly for ages. Whenever I've done anyones makeup for events I use this and I've had multiple people ask me what I used because they still had makeup on way later -some in the morning but i wouldn't advise sleeping with makeup on of course. This just keeps makeup on and it almost like seeps into the skin so makeup just looks even better than without it, it makes foundation look very natural and can even take away the cakey look that can happen with really matte products but it also doesn't make you shiny.
Also I just figured I would mention that i really like the new packaging because it doesn't get as dirty in my makeup bag as the white bottle did.
I think this would work for just about any skin type and I would recommend it to anyone, especially people who find that their makeup starts to fade throughout the day.
Sarah B.
When you don’t want your look to falter during the night I always reach for a setting spray. Urban decay works for me. I find that my look stays out for hours when using this product. Requiring little to no touch ups.
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
I am not a fan of this setting spray. I know a lot of people love it, but it did not set makeup at all. By the end of the night my makeup looked a hot mess. I would not buy this product again.
Cecilia M.
This is my holy grail of setting sprays. Even on hot humid day I spray this on my face and my face will still look flawless after being out in 100 degree weather. Love this setting spray
Constance S.
Van Lear
This is the beat setting spray I have ever used! It even held my makeup when I was on steroids and would sweat terribly. I love this product. It’s name says it all!
Phoenix D.
Worcester, MA
Already have written a review for this but I guess two is good. XD this setting spray is very good probably my most reached for. Me and my friends love it and always talk about it.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I truly hate this product. It doesn't work for me.
Every time I used this, it settled into my fine lines. I gotta say that don't even have many fine lines, just the lines where I smile, but are rarely noticeable, since I'm just twenty and with quite a good skin. This made them look awful. It accentuated the very small fine lines I have like crazy. Also, the feeling it left in my skin was unbearable for me. I like to use makeup that doesn't feel like makeup on my skin, if you know what I mean. I can have a full face makeup on, but I choose very lightweight products that feel like skin instead of makeup. Well, this is not lightweight at all. It left my face feeling sticky and heavy after applied. It was awful.
I do not recommend this and I wouldn't buy this again. As a makeup artist, I can tell you that thermal water can do way better than this at keeping your makeup in place at more than half the price.
Lilibeth G.
Rock Hill , SC
If I could give it 10 stars I would. LOVE this. It makes my makeup last all day and all night. Completely sets the makeup and makes it look better over time. Best setting spray there is.
Erica C.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the only setting spay I have used and I love it. I will try other ones eventually but I always reach for this one. I feel like if I don’t wear it my makeup doesn’t stay as long.
Yara C.
This product is great, if you can get past the smell. With the matte finish, and its stay power, it works well. It’s nice on my oily skin. However, it’s not the setting spray for me because I can’t stand the smell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.