BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor S.
Marysville, OH
I think this product is great. I like that it not only locks in my make up to last, but you can keep layering it to cool and moisturize! It is very lightweight on the skin - highly recommend. Reasonably priced!
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
You can definitely pull an all nighter with this spray...my makeup would never last and I am not much in reapplying makeup throughout the night....now I don’t have to.
Alyssa C.
Sandston
This is my go to setting spray. It holds on to makeup like glue! It is great. It’s a tad pricey, but i don’t buy it buy maybe once every 3 months, so it’s worth it. I love this setting spray!
Mary A.
Alvarado
Literally fell asleep with makeup on after using this when I was in a friends wedding and woke up without even a smudge! Keeps makeup on through ANYTHING. Just wish it wasn't soooo expensive
RIAT G.
Fairfax
HOLY GRAIL. Been using this setting spray for years now... no need to say more! It works, keeps my make up in place, no greasy feeling, no sticky / tacky feeling. Give it a try - you are going to love it!!!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Brittany F.
Fort Gibson , OK
This is the setting spray that I use if I’m going out or if I’m going to have my makeup on for a long time. It works great! My makeup doesn’t budge the whole day/night
member-b8c9a
Love this product, truly helps my makeup especially eye makeup stay on all night long. Great for oily or dry skin and easy to apply. I always have an issue with my makeup rubbing off or creasing throughout a long day or night and this product has saved my life.
Lulu H.
Las Vegas, NV
I can use this once a day . Mainly in the morning and have my face looking perfect the entire day . 3 sprays hold everything in place and I would recommend to everyone
Shannon T.
Philadelphia, PA
After surviving multiple foam parties and late nights out in college, I've never strayed from this spray. When I run out, i always buy more. And will buy more forever.
Mayra L.
Summit, IL
Best setting spray by far in the make up game. This setting spray works wonders. I fell asleep by accident with my make up on and woke up and it still looked flawless.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.