BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sana B.
I used this product when getting my makeup done for a wedding that I was a bridesmaid in and I must say, it definitely help my makeup in place all night! I have normal/ combo skin and this didn’t leave me too matte, it was a nice, dewy but not oily looking finish! Would definitely recommend this!
Kendall K.
Indiana
This is my favorite setting spray I have tried! It really does make my makeup last longer and I like the finish. My skin feels nice and refreshed, and my foundation kind of just melts into my skin, giving me a pretty finish. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. My bottle has lasted me a long time.
Neona W.
Denville
This products feel really good on the skin; it’s super refreshing and cooling. I usually apply one layer after foundation and then one layer after powder and then one more layer after I finish my whole face. I find that this method works the best and helps my makeup stay looking fresher and my face less oily. I also recommend trying out the smaller/travel size first because the full size is pretty pricey.
Sarah C.
Best beauty secret ever! The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is absolutely amazing! It's lightweight and dries fast, so you don't even feel it on your face. My makeup lasts all day and night, even through sweaty workouts and hot days outside. This is an essential for me.
Jessica G.
Olive Branch, MS
I used this for the first time last year I believe and it was New Years. I wanted to make sure that my makeup was going to last me all night. I put my makeup on in the morning of December 31 and by 4 AM January 1 my makeup was still locked in place. I highly recommend it if you struggle with keeping your makeup flawless
Rachel C.
Granite Canon, WY
There’s a reason this stuff has so many positive reviews! It’s an excellent tool for any beauty arsenal! Sets makeup without turning your face into an oil slick. No real strong fragrance and friendly with my red-prone skin. Even works over powder mineral foundations. Love love love this product!
Hannah W.
Brooklyn, NY
All Nighter is my go to! I live in NYC and summers combined with packed public transit put my makeup through the ringer. With this, it always stays in place! I’ve tried some drugstore alternatives because this is a little pricey, but they never compare. I always end up going back to All Nighter.
Aisha M.
plainfield
URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray if you are going to an event where you can’t afford for your make up to smug this is the product for you!! The only downfall I had felt is that this makes my skin extremely dry and breakout sometimes.
Rayan H.
This is my go to setting spray! I’ve used this spray for over 2 years and it is safe to say this setting spray is amazing! I love how it makes my makeup look, it makes makeup set in effortlessly! It makes my skin look very glowy and dewy!! I also have noticed it does help with my fave staying hydrated. I have repurchase this product for the last two years and I’m obsessed!
Sam C.
Islip
This is the best setting spray I've ever used! It's literally like cement for your face. After spraying my face in an X shape my makeup isn't moving the rest of the night. It doesn't make my skin look oily or irritate it at all. I honestly think my makeup could last days after using this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.