BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Love this setting spray, it's one of my favorites! It's good for any skin types and helps keep your makeup in place no matter how dry or oily you get under your makeup. It really helps it stay in place all day. I'd say this is a deff to pick up your next time you stop into Ulta.
Alphine B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this product for over a year and the two bottles I have gone through had a nice, clean smell. When I purchased my replacement bottle I thought the product had gone bad because of the smell; no longer clean, very repugnant. I went back to the store to replace it and when I opened my new bottle it still smelled terrible. I can't believe I go two "skunked" bottles, so it must be a change in fragrance. I'm not digging this new smell.
Overall what it does is great. I feel that it makes my makeup last longer, helps my face from looking to powdery, and give a nice boost of hydration. The smell does go away after a moment. It's just not pleasant upon first spray.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
Only setting spray I would ever use !! It truly does last all night long and is perfect before everything. This spray usually lasts a while for me but very little for my sister
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This product is good, but not the holy grail that some proclaim, in my opinion. Not saying that it doesn't work that great for everyone, but my results weren't spectacular. My makeup looks great for about 2 hours after first applying the spray, but then I begin to notice the characteristic zits shining through my concealer once again. I thought that this product would help keep foundation and concealer in place so I didn't have to frequently reapply concealer, but it did not do that. Everywhere else, however, my makeup looks almost as good 8 hours later as when I applied it. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush with it and then apply eyeshadow (instead of using a lid primer), and that seems to decrease creasing and smudging.
Ashley B.
Evangeline
This is a great product to use. I was very surprised by this product. It is very easy to apply and leaves a dewy finish. The only con I see with this setting spray would be my makeup does not last all day.
Naomi G.
I bought this for the first time at ulta this year in apri because i read alot of reviews that indicated its "so good" and also my faborite youtubers also use it so i wanted to be like them amd well its kind of expensive to keep buying id say. I think my makeup isnt really improved when wearing this i still get dripping faded makeup in the same amount of time as without the setting spray maybe the setting spray helps if say like ...maybe an hour after applying. But i do love this brand and if i had the money i would re buy just because the brand. So with that said maybe i need to try anoter one out or more thaan one at once or i could try another brand with it at the same time but i really need something that will keep my maleup on all day because i am still in school amd i dont have time to be applying makeup in class i just look like a clown leaving its job after a long day .
Collin S.
Ruston, LA
This is the absolute best setting spray on the market! With this product you get your moneys worth because it keeps the makeup on all night long with an amazing finish!
Tess H.
Used this for my sister’s wedding and it lasted all night and into the next day! (I didn’t take off my makeup once I got home) and it still looked great in the morning!
Natalie V.
Garland, TX
This spray made my makeup last in the middle of July in New Orleans. If your makeup can last that heat & humidity while drinking your soul away it is worth every cent!!
Samantha V.
So refreshing and keeps my makeup staying put. This bottle last me a good amount of time and it’s always my go to setting spray. I have combination skin and it works extremely well for me. Can’t complete my look without it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.