BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shanea D.
Devine, TX
I got this one by accident but never once regretted it. It’s easy to apply all you do is spray it on a little bit a way from ur face and you’ll have flawless, long lasting make up for any occasion
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I love this setting spray. In fact this an deslick are my absolute favorites. I think they really help my makeup stay on my face longer. It may seem like a lot to spend but I think it is worth it.
Heather P.
Boerne, TX
Love this setting spray. It smells great and really leaves your face and makeup looking flawless all day. Even the smaller bottles last a long time. You don’t need a lot and I highly recommend it.
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
This is my go to setting spray. I absolutely love it. It helps keep my makeup in place all day. A few sprays goes a long ways. This product is very lightweight. It does not have a bad odor. I use this on my daily look but also on the looks for the nights I go out.
Rebecca C.
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use it every single day, and my makeup doesn’t budge. At the end of a 12-hour shift, it still looks fresh. ALL NIGHTER IS NO JOKE. Buy it, you will not regret it.
Peyton T.
After buying this setting spray I can never go back! There is no comparison with any other setting spray. My makeup stays on all day and thru my night. I also love that it is never a shiny finish.
Rachel W.
I haven't used this spray in a while and I definitely miss it. It keeps my blush and bronzer on longer and keeps my highliter bright. I don't wear makeup to work and the spray helps bring life back to my skin throughout the day.
Mia H.
Cleveland, MS
All night is exactly what this product is . I sweat on my face and my make moves and it looks a mess!!! With this setting apart my makeup stay in place through all the sweat and chocking tears !!!
Brittany J.
Goldonna, LA
This is my absolute favorite setting spray! It only takes one spray at your make up literally lasts all night. I live in Louisiana and it keeps my make up on even with our super heat and humidity.
Allie J.
The ONLY setting spray I have used that lives up to its word! It truly makes my makeup stay on all day, all night. My makeup stays in place, my face doesn’t get greasy and it is super lightweight!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.