BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chantal N.
chico
I  can always count on my makeup lasting all night and all day with this! I spray it on my face after my makeup and even on my brushes to create a more foiled look for my eyeshadows!
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
A friend recommended this to me and it works pretty well. It does what it’s supposed to do. My only problem was that I have very sensitive skin so it would cause me to have breakouts.
Holly C.
United states
Ever since I started using this my makeup literally lasts all day. This is a great setting spray for those who need their make up to last them all day. Great product !
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
I don’t usually use setting sprays but whenever a go to an event this Is my go to. I have the mini version because the other one it’s too expensive for me, and i like it very much.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
This spray is magical. I was worried, especially during the summer, that my makeup would melt off, but this spray kept me looking pretty fresh even on the sweaty days!
Shelby E.
Fayetteville, AR
I was extremely underwhelmed by this setting spray.

I love watching beauty guru's on Youtube and so many of them have raved and raved about this product that I really wanted to give it a try. I was just about to buy it one day, but my roommate offered to let me use hers for a tester. That night we went out and I had no doubt that my face would stay in place all night.

I was so wrong. It wasn't even an hour out when I went to the bathroom to see patchy foundation and running eyeliner. I thought there was no way that it was the setting sprays fault, so I tried other primer/foundation/setting powders with it to see if I could have a different effect, but nothing changed.

I ended up buying Nxy's matte setting spray at Ulta a few weeks later and I was so impressed. My makeup stayed, it didn't patch up and I saved quite a bit of money.
Becky W.
Edgewater, NJ
The best setting spray! It makes my makeup last all day and night - my makeup has survived through hot, sweaty, oily summer days because of this product alone.

I layer primer, tinted moisturizer, blush/bronzer, and spray this over. This helps set and “blend” everything all together and makes my makeup last forever. It also helps eye and lip makeup last as well.

A quick tip is wait a few minutes to let your makeup set by itself before spraying. Also spray further away from your face and less than the directions say to. I find that spraying too much or too close to the face actually removes or dissolved a lot of the makeup and I definitely don’t want that happening!
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
If you have an occasion where you need your makeup to look like you just did it for multiple hours this product is a must buy! I heard so much hype about it and didn't know if it was really worth it so I bought the trial size to test out for my bachelorette party and my make up looked flawless all night! I ended up using it on my wedding day and all throughout my honeymoon. I've used it for multiple occasions since the and the bottle still hasn't ran out! Worth the hype and worth the money! Will buy again!
Hannah S.
Honestly I really do love this setting spray a lot. When I first heard about it I did not think it was going to last very long but once I tried it out it was very unexpected and I would definitely buy this product again.
Carolina V.
New Rochelle, NY
My make up goes nowhere when I use this setting spray! It can be humid it can rain and it does not smudge or budge I miss it so much tried fix + and it’s not the same
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.