BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristina C.
Dubois, PA
Great product but the initial fragrance leaves a bit to be desired even though it only lasts a second or two and doesn't linger. Great product, does it's job beautifully.
Betsy L.
Ames, IA
I've noticed my makeup lasting a lot longer when I use this over top of it... it also takes powdery and sometimes cakey makeup mistakes and makes them magically look okay
Sonia L.
Gresham, OR
My favorite all time favorite. All time favorite!!! I can say it again, but... everyone must know this! LOL my makeup would probably last 3 days if I wanted it to so long as I do use my face in this awesome stuff!
Jeily V.
St Petersburg, FL
I really like it, i have been using it for a while and my clients all say good things about it. It lasts a while on them which is great and it doesnt feel sticky or anything
Tere E.
Tumwater, WA
Good setting sprays., keeps my makeup in place. Doesn't really have a scent. This setting spray does contain alcohol so it might be too drying for dryer skin types.
Steves S.
Minneapolis, MN
The absolute best setting spray out there. There’s a reason it’s one of the best selling setting sprays. It helps my makeup last forever and it does not feel heavy at all
member-e6dca
I haven't found a better one! I was skeptical of these sprays at first! But this one holds up for an entire day! And I don't feel like my skin can't breathe using it!
Jessica D.
Franklin, NC
I use this on nights out because it never fails to keep my makeup looking good. I also like this in the summer when it’s hot because it really helps control my oily skin.
J. H.
It absolutely does the job it is supposed to.  The mist is fine and doesn't glop up my face.  I wish it were a tad more moisturizing, but I use it almost daily.
Alyanna M.
I have gone thru numerous bottles of this and continues to be a favorite for days when I want and need my makeup to last all day with zero worries of needing to touch up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.