BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
This is my go to setting spray and it is amazing. I have to deal with humidity because I live in Texas and this keeps my makeup on well. You can get this at Sephora or Ulta.
Cara M.
Milton, GA
I use this for when I have events to go to and need my makeup to last all night. One bottle lasts for what seems like forever so it’s a really good thing to have on hand
kayla k.
Rocky point
My favorite setting spray of all time. It doesn't have a harsh smell. The sprayer is nice. I have combination skin and it doesn't dry my skin out or make me feel greasy.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Best setting spray ever. The most is really great. My makeup stays on all day, I’m oily combo skin and this really works well for me. Only thing I don’t like is the scent
Rebecca M.
Wichita
Love this setting spray, it's one of my favorites! It's good for any skin types and helps keep your makeup in place no matter how dry or oily you get under your makeup. It really helps it stay in place all day. I'd say this is a deff to pick up your next time you stop into Ulta.
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
This is amazing has a some what strong smell and it makes makeup really good and it’s so so good stays on all day and night I recommend to everyone and I would definitely buy this again and I love it
Alphine B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been using this product for over a year and the two bottles I have gone through had a nice, clean smell. When I purchased my replacement bottle I thought the product had gone bad because of the smell; no longer clean, very repugnant. I went back to the store to replace it and when I opened my new bottle it still smelled terrible. I can't believe I go two "skunked" bottles, so it must be a change in fragrance. I'm not digging this new smell.
Overall what it does is great. I feel that it makes my makeup last longer, helps my face from looking to powdery, and give a nice boost of hydration. The smell does go away after a moment. It's just not pleasant upon first spray.
Erica N.
Brooklyn, NY
Only setting spray I would ever use !! It truly does last all night long and is perfect before everything. This spray usually lasts a while for me but very little for my sister
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
This product is good, but not the holy grail that some proclaim, in my opinion. Not saying that it doesn't work that great for everyone, but my results weren't spectacular. My makeup looks great for about 2 hours after first applying the spray, but then I begin to notice the characteristic zits shining through my concealer once again. I thought that this product would help keep foundation and concealer in place so I didn't have to frequently reapply concealer, but it did not do that. Everywhere else, however, my makeup looks almost as good 8 hours later as when I applied it. I also like to spray my eyeshadow brush with it and then apply eyeshadow (instead of using a lid primer), and that seems to decrease creasing and smudging.
Tess H.
Used this for my sister’s wedding and it lasted all night and into the next day! (I didn’t take off my makeup once I got home) and it still looked great in the morning!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.