BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea B.
Arkadelphia, AR
This product is absolutely amazing! I love using it when I’m going out for a long night. It’s very light and you don’t even know you’ve put anything on! Gives a natural finish!
Danielle H.
montpelier
I’ve tried many setting sprays, and this is always my GO TO!! I can wear my makeup for my entire 12 hour work shift and at the end, it’ll still always end up looking amazing!!
Nikki J.
Peoria
I use this every day to keep my makeup lasting. I love how long it makes my makeup stay on and it's the only one I've used that doesn't make my face feel sticky.
Ashley D.
Sumter, SC
I don’t know if it was the combination of my foundation and the setting spray but throughout the day my makeup would get a little cakey. I know other people that loved this spray but for me it didn’t really work.
Riya P.
This is a very popular setting spray and it is worth the hype! It makes your makeup last all day long. The only con is the smell is very alcohol like. I wish they would add a natural fragrance to it. Other than that, great setting spray!
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
Love this product, i use it every time I do my makeup and I’ve really seem a huge difference, my makeup lasts so much longer, the only thing I don’t like it’s the smell of it.
Megan F.
Marysville , CA
This is my favorite setting spray. I’ve tried others and none seem to keep my makeup in place as long or looking as good as the All-Nighter does. 100% recommend this product.
Gracia M.
Denver, CO
FINALLY A SETTING SPRAY THAT WORKS!!!
I am obsessed with the urban decay all nighter bottle! I first came across the product as a referral from a friend and it exceeded my expectations. Light weight formula, and perfect for dry/oily skin, my skin tends to do both, in the summer it gets oily and winters extremely dry, but no matter the condition of my skin my makeup has lasted all day thanks to this setting spray! Sometimes I forget to remove it at night, and my makeup is still in place as if I had just done it, even after all the turning over having my face on my pillow. It's stays on when i workout, after a full day of classes, hikes, night outs! I absolutely love it, and definitely recommend it to everyone!
member-c152d
Love this product! The packaging is nice and gives off a nice mist. The only think I don’t really like is the smell but it has a nice matte finish so I can look past it. I would recommend this if you want your makeup to stay all day!
Rachel G.
Riverside , CA
It really works
I have oily, acne prone skin. I bought the travel sized version after speaking to the ladies at my local Sephora store, who highly recommended it. I was travelling for work, knew long hours were necessary and I wanted something that didn't require me to have to re-apply my make up or touch up. I was skeptical at first. How could a few mists keep my face on for hours? The first time I sprayed it on, my make up darkened a little and when it dried, my faced looked fresh. I put my make-up on at 7.30am. I checked my face status every couple of hours and was surprised at how it kept everything in place. Fast forward 15 hours later, even with blotting my face a couple of times throughout the day (which made my blush lighter) my make-up stayed intact. It was 30C out that day. I did a bit of running around several buildings and this product held up my make up. After one day, I was convinced. After two days, I was in love! I use this religiously!! Highly recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.