BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kadie S.
Long Beach
SOOOO I have dry to normal skin and took my a while to see the point in these sprays because I typically don't wear a lot of makeup for long periods of time. BUT this stuff is awesome! Even when I use it over a tinted moisturizer it last all day at work and I still look fresh and not too matte.
Heather L.
San Jose
This is my holy grail finishing step before I walk out the door every day. My job can get really physical, and this helps my makeup hold on through all but the most intense conditions I encounter. Considering I have to go right back to working face to face with customers, I can't do without it!
Raini H.
Not only does this setting spray apply super easily and dry fast. It works wonders! It leaves such a natural finish and my makeup does not smudge one bit! I have used this and sweated and was able to dab my face and all my makeup was still in tact! One of my faves to order as soon as I run out.
Rachel G.
Usually setting spray makes my face look awful (shows more texture) but when i tried this one out it looked great! Definitely purchasing it❤️ my skin is very oily so my makeup still wanted to wipe off when touched but it did make the appearance of it look so much better compared to other sprays
Riya V.
This really does work quite amazing, I do enjoy using this. I do have the Morphe setting spray and they both well. At first when I used it, I was actually quite surprised on how amazing it set my makeup. It’s at reasonable price and I would definitely recommend this setting spray to others.
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
I need this in my life. I live in very humid conditions and this helps my makeup not run! I can't say my makeup is absolutely the same as it is when I initially put the makeup on, but it looks WAY better then before when I didn't use this setting spray. My makeup would literally MELT off. My eyeliner would run, my foundation would move, and honestly I looked like a mess. Again, my makeup doesn't look perfect at the end of the day, but it does look way better. I don't know what more could I expect living in Central Florida! The Humidity is insane. I'm happy if my makeup lasts an hour. Very impressed with this setting spray and I will continue to repurchase
Leila D.
This is the only setting spray that I have actually seen a difference with how long my makeup lasts! Removes the cakey/powdery look and locks the makeup in for a matte, but not flat, finish. The only con I would say is that it runs out pretty fast- but I'd now save this for long-wear days only!
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
The best setting spray in the game. I have used this since my first high school dance & it has never steered me wrong. I have used this to keep my makeup from going anywhere for choir concerts, prom, 110 AZ weather, & any all night clubbing venture where you need to look snatched.
Julie B.
Reidsville
I purchased this a Ulta, just the sample size after a co-worker recommended it. From the first time I used it I fell in love with the product. I can tell a difference when I have it on and when I dont. The only thing that would make this better is if it would come in an aerosol can.
Shirley T.
Kernersville
I have combination skin some oily in my Tzone and a little dry in other areas. I bought this to try to combat that. It does work but it feels like a heavy mask after a couple of hours. I used it before work and just couldn't wait to get home and wash my face. I think this would be really wonderful if you have somewhere special to go and will be wearing more makeup than you may normally wear to keep it in place. I do tend to wear more than most people to work but this just seemed like I was wearing even more and like a mask. I will keep trying it but I don't think I will purchase the full size of it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.