BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tali L.
atlanta
I really like this setting spray and it feels very nice after putting on a full face of makeup. It helps lock my makeup for the day. The only
Problem was the intense alcohol smell.
Kali M.
Easton, PA
One of the best setting sprays out there. I used this for prom, where its hot and sweaty, and my makeup never budged. My eyeshadow was perfect and my foundation stayed on! Love it!
Brooke B.
Chatham, VA
Hands down the BEST setting spray I’ve ever used.

Easy to use pump, makes your makeup look fresh all day, and doesn’t make your face look overly dewy.

Without a doubt, I’d recommend this to any of my makeup loving friends
Fiona G.
Love this product ! Packaging is decent and a little of this goes a long way. I buy them maybe every 10-12 weeks . That’s how long it last . Totally worth the splurge !!
Marie A.
Valley, NE
omg this stuff is amazing. I could wear my makeup for 2-3 days if I wanted to. Really helps the makeup to stay on my face where it belongs. Will buy again.  Super lightweight.
Ana O.
The urban decay All nighter setting spray is my ultimate favorite one. It locks and place your makeup really well. It leaves my makeup looking fresh and clean all day. I would totally buy this again and again.
Cass S.
I'll keep this review simple - I'm a loyal fan of Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray. For my combination skin (oily in some areas, dry in others), I prefer to use their De-Slick Oil Control version. After I finish applying my makeup, I spritz my face at arm's length with UD's Setting Spray, making sure to get all of my face, not only my foundation'ed face, but my eye makeup as well. Just a few sprays before heading out for the night keeps my makeup both looking fresh and held in place - I can enjoy my night out knowing my eyeliner is staying in place, my brows won't smudge, and my foundation won't be betraying me anytime soon. Simple enough, this is a must-have product, whether you're just starting out or a makeup pro. Two thumbs up, would (and have, many times) recommend this product!
Rebekah M.
Park Hills, KY
Lasts for a good 6 hours!!! doesn't smear or any thing. leaves your alone refreshed but not oily or sticky!! Has a nice smell that doesn't smell like chemicals! I highly recommend
Sammy G.
This setting spray is the best you can ever get ! It keeps my makeup in place all day even if you don’t take your make up I would recommend this more for people with greasy face !
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
This product is a staple when I wear makeup if you want your makeup to stay on all day the exact same way you put it on definitely buy this product and use it each time
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.