BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

monchika a.
Panama City
Love this I think It works. My only issue is it expired really fast. I had it maybe 3-4 months. I'm not sure why but I opened the bottle at one point and it had big white floating stuff. Super gross.
ava s.
Holly Springs, NC
This setting spray is alright. I honestly don’t think it really makes my makeup last all night so therefore I don’t think it it worth the 30$. Cons- very expensive. But some people seem to love this
Kylie W.
Grand Blanc
This setting spray is unlike any other. It is like glue to the face! But in a good way... ha ha. It really does hold your makeup in place perfectly and when it says “all nighter” it definitely means it! I love this setting spray. :)
Morgan R.
Saint Charles, MO
It smells great, and I love the new design of the bottle! I only gave it four because of how pricey it is. I can usually find something that works just as well as this product. This product works well for dry skin.
Gabrielle 🐕.
I have been using this since it came out many years ago. I would go to concerts, where it would be hot and sweaty and my makeup always stayed in place. This stuff is a holy grail lifesaving product.
member-10f33
Can't leave home without it. I use it to set my makeup and through the day to freshen up my makeup. when I get to lucky to find the travel size bottle I make sure I buy a couple of those.
Bernadette L.
The best!!! I don't know why anyone would buy another brand. I have had makeup last all day in 90 degree heat with humidity while running around NYC. I have been using since I started wearing makeup.
alexis s.
Howell, NJ
This spray really does lock in your makeup! It is so great for when you have an event coming up or if you are going to be in hot weather! It is also super refreshing to spray. I would recommend this.
Megan R.
I did notice a difference between this and the cool and hydrating is that this one does not hydrate as much ( which is expected) it does not claim to emphasize hydration. It left a beautiful finish.
Nikki W.
Tullahoma, TN
Holy grail! Makes my makeup last so long and the spritzer is super nice. It dries fast and the sprayer doesn’t over spray to where my face feels soaked. Reallly does what it’s supposed to do, and I no longer do my makeup without it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.