BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Monica D.
Really makes your make up last for hours! I've used this and went to sleep in my make up because of a long night, and have woken up with my make up still 95% in tact. It's great
Amanda S.
Susanville, CA
A must for long wear makeup days! I use it on every bride and it is a staple in my makeup kit. It does this fabulous thing at melts together powders and creams and leaves the skin looking so flawless.
Vanessa P.
This setting spray is a stable in my makeup kit. Great for brides & bridal party. Works great for all skin styles, keeping makeup locked in place. The scent isn’t the best but, it gets the job done.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Love how my makeup looks after spraying this. Ive been using this for years. Never don’t use it after I do my makeup. I will continue to purchase this product years from now.
krista s.
orlando, FL
I’ve tried various drug store and higher-end setting sprays, and this one is by far my favorite! Although I never sleep with makeup on, this keeps it on for a full day and night. Love this product!
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
This is the best setting spray ever! I have never had my makeup last so long it's definitely the best setting spray there is in my opinion. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Olivia C.
I just recently bought this product. After never using a setting spray before, I can already tell a difference in how much longer my makeup stays on my face without melting off from sweat or water.
Lisa K.
Winter Park, FL
Cheers to all-nighter!!!!!! 🥂 This crap makes my make up stay on for (no lie) DAYS!! I know it’s bad to sleep with your make up on, but I HAVE done it and it had me SHOOK! Good job Urban, good job.
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
Love this setting spray so much. It actually works!! They have a small and big version and I love to have the travel size! It lasts surprising long for as small of a bottle as it is so I keep getting it!
Brittney M.
Arden, NC
This is my holy grail setting spray! I’m an ER nurse and I work 12 hour night shifts so when I wear makeup I want it to last all night and this does just that! It stays put through blood sweat and tears!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.