BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Raven R.
It actually really works . It elongates the wear of my makeup and helps control my oils as well. I would highly recommend this setting spray to anyone thats in the market for a really good one thats actually does what it states
Tiffany D.
Westchester, IL
I recently bought this spray and definitely liked it. My makeup does last longer when I use it. I have very oily skin and I think this spray works for me. A few sprays and your done.
Albina V.
The only spray that sets my makeup and helps It stay on all night long. I never get oily or dry with this spray on. I think it’s good for all skin types. I recommend this to all my friends and would always continue to repurchase.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
My absolute favorite setting spray. Perfect for all skin types - some sprays literally feel like your putting hairspray on your face, so I was skeptical to keep trying them.. but finally this is the perfect one!
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
GIVES YOU LONG LASTING FLAWLESS MAKEUP, with this you don’t have to worry about smudging throughout the day. It’s very light weight.. and makes you have one less worry!!! I will always tell everyone how great this is!! Even the hottest days my make up still looks flawless
Stephany O.
Best setting spray ever, the only thing i dislike is the nozzle i wish it didn't spray so mich at once in 1 area if they could make it like a hairspray dispenser it would be amazing.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
This is the very first spray that I ever tried from urban decay. I have very oily skin and my T-zone the rest of my skin I feel is pretty normal. I definitely felt that it worked great in locking my makeup in place and keeping it in place during the day. After a few uses I still felt that my T-zone would get oily and start to affect my make up before the 12 hours was up. That's when I decided to try the Urban Decay De-Slick spray. I found that if I spray the De-Slick on top of my Primer and then pat the spray into my Primer and skin with a beauty blender I get amazing control over my oily t-zone! Once I tried that little trick I was able to use the all nighter spray and it really did a beautiful job of locking in my makeup and keeping it in place with no oily t-zone problem. I've also found the same to be true if I spray the de-slick as my setting spray as well.
Morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not sure that I can see much of a difference between the days I use this setting spray and the days I don't. I do know it makes me an annoying amount of dewy
Angelica M.
Fond du Lac, WI
My go to setting spray! This stuff is amazing. It keeps your makeup on all day and prevents a powdery look. A little goes a long way as well. Highly recommended.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
This is the best setting spray on the market. The mister is very nice. The spray actually locks your makeup in place a day long. A necessity for any makeup lover.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.