BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittney D.
Seattle, WA
A must have make up staple. Light weight and dries quickly leaving your make up perfectly in tact for the whole night. I use this for dance performances and it keeps my make up pristine even through sweat.
Breanna S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love the smell and the packaging! Very chic! It helped keep my makeup flawless for HOURS!! I probably over spray but gotta make sure the face is snatched! Matte finish because I love a good matte face!
Deianara B.
Definitely all nighter but the spray does take long to be absorbed into the skin and there could be slip ups. It’s easy to apply with one sprits and usually leave makeup without no hesitation but I think they’re are better sprays out there
Hannah A.
Cedar Bluff
This product is true to its name. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray lasts ALL NIGHT!! I can set my makeup with this and it does not budge. My makeup lasts to 18 hours.❤❤
Schyler S.
Forest City
I received this product as a sample and am still using it! Even the small bottle lasts forever! The mist is so fine so it doesn’t splatter! It’s lightweight and keeps my makeup in its place all day long! Never going back to another brand!
Alexandra S.
Tulsa
Looking for smudge free make up? This is the product for you!! I was in a college dance team and we used his for competitions and football games, and even after having my makeup on ALL DAY and sweating it looked like I had just applied it.
Stephanie J.
West Miami, FL
There’s no spray like the all nighter! I use it everyday, this keeps your makeup on the entire day!! It’s perfect to travel and to go out at night. I recommend this 100%
Lizzie S.
This setting spray is basically my holy water. It keeps my makeup in one place all day and night long. Super lightweight and doesn’t break me out either! I will never love another setting spray as much as this one!
Emily P.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. It’s a little expensive but worth it every time. My makeup doesn’t break up even after a long day, and it doesn’t mattify you—which I love since I have dry skin.
Becca M.
Indianapolis, IN
To be honest when I sprayed this I wasn’t expecting much. But somehow it works! Even sweating walking around a theme park my makeup didn’t budge! My eye makeup always runs so keeping that under control is huge!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.