BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
Favorite setting spray on the market that I’ve tried. I love it- the nozzle sprays an actual mist, doesn’t smell, and actually works! I can’t leave the house without it now. Literal life changer for real.
This setting spray is by far the best. It makes your makeup pop out while keeping it fresh all day. Doesn’t burn your eyes or mess up your eye makeup. Definitely beats the too faced hangover setting spray.
Dina L.
Mesa, AZ
Holy grail! I would never go anywhere without this spray. I work customer service and I am constantly running around and this holds even the lowest quality of products down and looking fantastic ALL NIGHT!
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
You can’t go wrong with this setting spray. It’s a classic one to use. It’s very easy to apply and you can’t really feel it it’s not too heavy on ur face. Gives u a natural finish and hells keep makeup on all night.
Ashley V.
first of all to My beauties out there this s*it works!!! I constantly buy two or three bottles at a time. I'm in love with the smell and how long it last. This is hands down the best setting spray ever!!!!
Emma K.
Bannister, MI
This setting spray is a bestseller for a reason! It works and is a great product! It lasts a long time for the price point as well! I love using this every time I do my makeup and I truly believe it works!
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I️ use this on all my brides when I️ do their makeup. It’s amazing. I️ love how well it works. It helps with shine and oiliness too. I’m shocked about how much it holds up. I️t truly stays all night long!!
Annisa L.
Waunakee , WI
This is definitely worth the hype and the price! It’s good for all skin types, and the spray nozzle is so easy to use and apply to skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Would definitely recommend this
Diane S.
Chapin, SC
This product locks my makeup in ALL day no matter how hard I’m working out or sweating in the sun. The mister is high quality and distributes a good amount of product but not too much. I’d definitely recommend it and purchase again
Courtney S.
Ambridge, PA
all time (and long time) favorite setting spray! the first one i ever bought and i’ve been through countless bottles since. i use this every single time i do my makeup!! keeps everything in place for hours
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.