BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie L.
Milford
Expensive yes. For just an everyday beauty routine. However this locks in your makeup! I bought a best of beauty bag from Sephora and there was a small bottle of this inside. I’m a mom of two and when I do my makeup at 7am I need it to last for at least 14hrs. This setting spray helps the wear of my makeup so much! I notice a huge difference every time I wear it. I’ve had some trouble with the sprayer pushing out large globs of the products. I also don’t care for the smell but those cons out weight the pros of this products. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Alyssa J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the holy grail of setting sprays.. so far. This product never fails. For a long night out I always use this and my makeup stays the same till I get home. Leaves my face feel a bit sticky though right after I spray on but eventually get used to it. It does its job though!
Kaitlyn G.
Sedalia
Love this setting spray! Keeps my makeup in place all night long. The absolute best. Leaves a beautiful matte finish. You can buy a mini for around $15 at Sephora if you want to save a few bucks. Super easy to use and will be buying again once my mini runs out. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Madi D.
Valencia
This is my go to. I have not switched my setting spray since I started using this one. It makes my makeup stay on for the entire night and day. I use it to intensify my highlighter as well and WOW. It’s a little bit expensive, but it’s worth it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is literally the best setting spray ever! It does not bother my skin at all and actually really makes my makeup last longer. The nozzle is fantastic, which is hard to find in a setting spray. I have already repurchased many times and will continue to for probably forever.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
This setting spray is AMAZING! It smells so good and doesn’t leave any weird residue or a film over my makeup. It keeps it in place all day long. It’s a little pricey (but it’s high end so that’s expected). If you’re willing to splurge for a setting spray, I recommend this one!
Brooke M.
Greensburg, PA
I adore UD All Nighter Setting Spray. I use it every day to keep my makeup looking fresh while I'm at work for 8 hours and it still looks great when I go home! I'll also use this to spray my shader brushes before dipping into eyeshadow for extra pigment. Highly recommended.
Meag K.
I love this setting spray! It makes my make up invinceable! I spray about 5-6 Times to cover my entire face one my make up is applied. I can literally sleep in my make up and wake up looking like I did the day before! I recommend especially for events, weddings, anything where you need long lasting wear and a fresh look!
Sarah D.
wakefield , RI
This is the only setting spray I will use. It makes my makeup last all day long and the mist on it is great. It is even good for foiling my eye shadows for better pigmentation. I would recommend this to anyone who wears their makeup for long periods of time and wants it to last
chantalle C.
Atlanta
My favorite setting spray ever! After I’m done my face, applying this is probably my favorite step! It feels refreshing and helps my makeup blend flawlessly and seamlessly. And my face will last absolutely all day with this setting spray. There’s a reason it’s a cult favorite!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.