BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney S.
This is by far the best setting spray I've ever used. It goes on well, my make up stays for forever! The size for the price is great! I like to use this in my make up routine every meat and it never fails.
mckenzie m.
I think this is an amazing setting spray and it made noticeable difference in longevity when I used it I have oily skin. I found the speak to be nice and refreshing. I would repurchase this in the future.
Brittany B.
This was the first setting spray i ever used and i loved it. It kept my makeup in place all day long. It did not mess it up when i sprayed it over my face, but was kind of sticky.
Asasia R.
Tampa
There’s a reason this is one of the most used setting sprays. It truly does the job! Doesn’t add anything to the face, just locks it in place and lets you move on with your day.
Maura D.
This is my one true favorite setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all night and the spray on it is fantastic. It doesn’t dose you in water all at once. It’s nice and refreshing.
Jessica W.
Dallas
Setting spray is definitely the product that works for me... and urban decay has the best! I have combination skin and it works very well on me and make my skin feel very smooth! Would buy again for sure!!
Diana R.
Merced, CA
The best setting spray honestly ! I put this on after doing my makeup to melt all my makeup in so I don’t look so powdery , it works like a dream and lets my makeup last all day
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
My favorite setting spray ever! I never leave the house without using this! I use it before and after my makeup application and it makes a huge difference!! I am in love with this!
Bailey T.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this setting spray for about 6 months now and I like it. I can actually tell that throughout the night my makeup stays a lot better when I use the setting spray.
Hannah C.
Fayetteville , AR
I had such good luck when I tried this! I was skeptical but my make up lasted through the night (not a fun night, I just fell asleep with my make up on). I really was impressed.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.