BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

mckenzie m.
I think this is an amazing setting spray and it made noticeable difference in longevity when I used it I have oily skin. I found the speak to be nice and refreshing. I would repurchase this in the future.
Jessica W.
Dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
Setting spray is definitely the product that works for me... and urban decay has the best! I have combination skin and it works very well on me and make my skin feel very smooth! Would buy again for sure!!
Lauren W.
Boyceville
This is my all time favorite setting spray. My makeup stays in place all day or night long. I’ve purchased multiple time and will continue to. This product is such a life saver.
Samanta G.
This stands out to its name. Makes absolutely all your make up stay on all day or night! It has kept my makeup on for a fun night out this summer. It has a pleasant smell and it is totally worth the price
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
My favorite setting spray ever! I never leave the house without using this! I use it before and after my makeup application and it makes a huge difference!! I am in love with this!
Michelle N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a must have for me whenever I’m wearing makeup for a special occasion! My makeup truly doesn’t budge at all and I never have to worry about my makeup needing a touch up.
Danielle W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Light weight, dries fast. My make up stays on all night. I spray this setting spray on after I use a translucent setting powder then use a beauty blender for a more natural look
Courtney S.
This is by far the best setting spray I've ever used. It goes on well, my make up stays for forever! The size for the price is great! I like to use this in my make up routine every meat and it never fails.
Diana R.
Merced, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The best setting spray honestly ! I put this on after doing my makeup to melt all my makeup in so I don’t look so powdery , it works like a dream and lets my makeup last all day
Lauren G.
Portland, OR
Best setting spray ever! Helps my makeup really settle into my skin and honestly does last all night! Keeps my makeup looking fresh for hours and hours. Favorite product from urban decay! Love it so much!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.