BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nancy D.
I tried the travel size because I wasn’t too sure about it and I’m glad I didn’t get the bug bottle. I hated the smell and because of it I only used it a few times . I was so disappointed.
Emily S.
Grand forks , ND
Locks your foundation like glue! I love it and reapplying through the day gives a refreshing cooling mist. If you don't use a setting spray now you absolutely should!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible.
Shari K.
Orchard Park, NY
I absolutely am addicted to this setting spray. It makes my makeup stay in place all night no matter what the occasion. No streaks or anything and It dries beautifully.
Kaylan N.
This setting spray really helped my make up last longer before I needed a touch up! A little goes a long way and it lasted me a while before I needed to buy a new bottle.
Agueda C.
Orlando, FL
This is a great product. This setting spray makes my face stay put all day and all night. I do wish it was a bit cheaper but it is very accurate and true to its name.
Kate K.
Hagerstown, MD
I've been through about three bottles of this and I couldn't live without it! I use it any time I want my makeup to last and it makes my makeup just melt into my skin
Megan h.
bullhead city arizona
This product is amazing when you spray it on your face you can really feel it Soaking into your skin I think this product is worth the price and I really recommend it
Niaomi M.
Bronx new york
THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH!!!! I swear by this setting spray its literally an all nighter ive fallen asleep and woken up with a full beat eyeliner not even out of place.
Talia J.
Atlanta, GA
All Nighter is the best setting spray of ALL TIME ! I use it whenever I go out w my friends. It helps my makeup stay with a matte finish and not get that greasy look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.