BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
My favorite setting spray of all time! I’ve been using this setting spray for years and don’t plan to stop anytime soon! It’s lightweight and keeps my makeup in place!
Nicole F.
Pueblo, CO
Good make up setting spray if you have normal/combo skin. Smell is a little funny. And make sure you shake really well before using! No matte or dewy finish with this one but a regular spray
Lulu H.
Las Vegas, NV
I can use this once a day . Mainly in the morning and have my face looking perfect the entire day . 3 sprays hold everything in place and I would recommend to everyone
Rene W.
I like this setting spray and it works very well to keep your makeup looking fresh. It is very light weight , but kind of sticky until it dries. It is decently priced.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I like this brand of setting spray. It actually keeps your make up in place all day and night. It doesn't have a weird smell like most either. I say try it out ladies.
Casey S.
Royal Oak, MI
Lasted through a day and night of drinking so works for me! Make sure your mascara isn’t still wet and your eyes aren’t shut too tightly or you’ll look like a raccoon.
Taylor M.
I cant really tell if this made a difference for me. Like I would still get oily and my makeup would feel slick and nasty after using it. Felt like I was just spraying water on my face. Maybe it’s just me
Jordyn L.
Yes please! I love Urban Decays products but this one blew me away. My makeup stayed on for a whopping ten hours! It didn't necessarily look exactly the same as when I applied it but it didn't smudge off in places at all. It's a wonderful product that didn't make me break out or anything, left my face feeling fresh, soft and dewy. Definitely recommend this setting spray to anyone. Besides the quality, the design is absolutely adorable, but then again so is all of urban decays other product containers and styles. Love it!
Amber H.
Salem, VA
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is an iconic product. Urban Decay never ceases to amaze me. This product is affordable and well worth the money. I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue to use this setting spray on a daily basis.
Anna P.
This spray is a must in your routine. This will leave your make up looking flawless and stayed put all day long even in the hottest weather. Leaves a slight dewy finish but not oily at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.