BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Minerva C.
The bottle says it all it is an all nighter and long lasting. It makes your skin look flawless while perfectly setting in your makeup. This is the last and final step you should do and use. Recommend it!
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
I use this setting spray multiple times every day on my face. It truly makes your makeup last. I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brush before applying shadow to make colors more vibrant. I can’t say enough good things about this product.
Tori S.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. It definitely makes my makeup last all night, just like the name implies. It’s a little pricey, but the travel size lasts a long time if you’re on a budget.
Marla B.
The only setting spray I use! Its a fine mist that's just right and sprays evenly. Makes my makeup stay in place for hours. I prefer this one over Chill, but I like both. Chill doesn't seem to last as long on me
Alexandra R.
Still the best setting spray I’ve tried, but not as good as their formula before they restated. I wish I stocked up then. It does create a clean lightweight finish but beware don’t double dip with powder
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I recently purchased this duo because I wanted to try the setting spray but wasn't sure if I should commit to the full size version. In hindsight, the full size version would have been more bang for the buck and is definitely worth the splurge.

If you're just looking to try it however, it's worth purchasing in this duo (one is $15 but the duo is $19, so you're getting double the amount of spray liquid for $4 more). The trial size is half the price of the full size, but only a quarter of the liquid inside.

Even though I wasn't expecting to get the priming spray, I ended up absolutely loving it! Smells great and is equally effective as the setting spray. When used together, it seems that the lasting power is even longer.

Highly recommend for traveling as well. I had trouble finding a travel size setting spray during my last trip and opted for a setting powder instead, but this would have been a lot more convenient.
Jordyn H.
Bartlesville, OK
My favorite setting spray of all time. It works so well I'm almost scared to use a new one because I can't imagine how it would compare! I've never tested it's guarantee, but I do know it keeps my makeup looking fresh for at least 8 hours.
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is the best setting spray ever! It takes away the cakeness from the powders I use, makes the skin look fresh and like your skin instead of makeup and it sets your face all day! 10/10 recommendation!
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This product is in my top three makeup setting sprays. It is not tacky and I like to wear it when I know I will be sweating. My makeup does not go anywhere with it. I love it and will continue to buy it.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is another win for Urban Decay. This product is the perfect setting spray. No flowery scent and it works perfectly. Keep your makeup from running or vanishing and leaves you with a subtle dewy glow.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.