BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
Best. Setting. Spray. Ever! I used it on my wedding day and my makeup did not move. Through sweating and crying nothing budged and I looked just about the same as I did when I put my makeup on that morning.
Darya C.
By far the best setting spray out there. It really does keep my makeup on all night. I usually save this setting spray for when I go out at night or when I know I have a long day ahead of me and need to keep my makeup looking tip top all day
Megan W.
Laramie, WY
I tried this setting spray while visiting my sister and I could not believe how long my make up stayed on and looked so good! It is a much better setting spray than the smash box one I was previously using.
Megan D.
Knoxville, TN
This setting spray is serious business. It definitely helped improve the longevity of my make up and it kept most of my products in place for at least 16 hours. I have combo skin and the places where I get oily I did notice a reduction.
Gigi M.
Deltona
This is literally the best setting spray. Everyone loves this stuff. This is one of my splurges, but worth every penny. This is constantly my repurchase. I definitely recommend you to try it, if you haven’t yet!!
Poison S.
Literally my favorite setting spray. Simply spritz over your makeup, and you’re good to go all day (or ALL NIGHT!). Buy the biggest bottle you can. Trust me, it lasts forever and you get your money’s worth!
Joey💋 S.
New Baltimore
The reason this product has such a cult following is because it really does an amazing job. It has the perfect sprayer that is fine yet disperses a good amount of product to your face. It truly does increase the long longevity of your makeup.
Kat R.
Stanley, NC
This truly keeps your make set all night. I no longer use this one since I ran out but when I did my makeup always looked at the same at the end of the day. Without it I find that my makeup is slipping. I cannot wait to buy it again
Tiffany M.
Soooooooooooo good!!! This and de slick are two of my absolute favorite setting sprays! I use them almost everyday, I travel with them too! I like that they come in different sizes as well. Highly recommend
Samantha B.
This helps hold my makeup all day and leaves it looking fresh all day long and all night when I’m out with my friends. I work hard on my makeup everyday and making sure it stays on all day it is important and I know I can trust this product!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.