BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica K.
One of my favorite setting sprays. It makes my makeup last for 8+ hours. I can use it throughout the day as a refresher and it makes the makeup wake back up and looks like I just applied it.
Annie W.
Elizabethtown
This setting spray holds me up better than my friends most days. It's so amazing and holds everything together well. I loved purchasing this and will always be in my beauty arsenal!
liarose8642 B.
Breesport
This is my go to setting spray! It truly locks in my makeup all day! It doesn’t feel heavy at all. It lasts for quite a long time, and as an everyday makeup wearer that’s what I need. I will buy again for sure.
Anna H.
Oneonta
This is one of the best setting sprays ever! I can really tell a difference when I use this product. It keeps the makeup in place and doesn’t go anywhere. The smell is a bit strong.
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
As a setting spray, this does the job. My skin is quite oily and after a few hours of having makeup on the matte finish of my makeup does start to fade. Warning! Beware of the scent, it does not smell like your typical setting spray, it's not floral or anything like another setting spray I  have tried. It smells like cleaning supplies to be honest.
Hannah C.
sadler
This is magic in a bottle. If you don’t own this, you need to hop on Ulta right now and get it. This stuff makes my foundation last ALL DAY. It makes it transferproof and basically water resistant. You need it.
Jazmin J.
el paso
I’ve heard this is so good I really wanna try it honesty I just love how it looks and how people say it is a good setting spray I’ve really hear a lot of good comments on this product and I would love to try it
Makena H.
This product claims to be a “weightless setting spray that keeps makeup looking just-applied for up to 16 hours” and the claims are true. When I am done with all of my makeup, I will spray this over my entire face and it really does make my makeup last the entire day. You can also spray some of this on your face before you apply your makeup and it will act like a primer to give your foundation something to stick to. It works for all skin types and I think this is the perfect product to use on special occasions when I really need my makeup to look fresh all day.  We spend all of this money on foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer, highlighter, and eyeshadow, and it only makes since to invest in something that will allow all of those products to actually be visible at the end of the day. All in all, I love the Urban Decay “All Nighter” Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray; it does what it promises, it’s worth the money, and I definitely recommend this to all of you.
Maria E.
united states
This is my setting spray. Period. It is the only thing I will use. It works like a dream. My makeup stays looking fresh for several hours and through sweat, wind, and rain. I will be repurchasing this for life.
Melanie K.
I don’t really see any point to using this product. It feels very refreshing and there’s nothing wrong with it, but it didn’t elongate my makeup wear. I didn’t notice any difference
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.