BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Amazing! Any time I have an event/photoshoot/anything I need to keep my face looking perfect all day for, this is what I use! Always keeps my foundation, highlight, etc looking fresh and flawless all day long, no matter the heat, time, etc! Love love love this stuff, been using it for years.
Samantha W.
Visalia
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray This is the main setting spray I use. I use it on myself and on my clients. I try to get it in a bundle at Christmas time, that’s when it’s the best value. It works, it’s a staple in my kit and on my vanity.
Baelie P.
Moab, UT
This is the best makeup setting spray I have ever used! I’m at a hostess at a big restaurant and we have an upstairs section. I constantly run up and down the stairs so my makeup has to stay on for quite some time. It never fails me!
Roneshia J.
Houston
SO...... If you're a beauty queen who has to do appearances all day then this product is totally for you! Or even if you're a busy boss woman on the go then this product simply works!
Pros- Sephora carries the travel size so you can try it out before you buy
Doesn't have a horrible sent or smell
Helps makeup stay all Night

Cons
It does leave your face slightly sticky :-(

Mary L.
this product is my lifeblood! i use it to keep my makeup neat on my oily and often sweaty face. it has followed me through 16 hour days, vegas, and so much more. also great for using wet brush technique to apply eyeshadow. one bottle can last you several months even if you apply liberally like me.
angela g.
Probably my holy grail makeup product! I've been using this for the past 4 years and it has never let me down. I have oily/combination skin and I tend to get a little oily through my foundation, but this keeps my makeup in place all day! If anything, I'll need one touch up throughout the day.
Johana W.
I have combination skin, it is really painful to do my make up. My complexion looks dry and oily. My make up will not last for more than four hours. I can definitely tell the difference if I am wearing Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup. It is a game changer.

I agree. It is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth the investment. It keeps my face in place more than 8 hours. I do not have to check my make up so often.

QUICK TIPS: spray Urban Decay All nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray on a beauty sponge and tap it on your under eyes baked concealer to avoid smearing mascara.
Andrea D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have purchased this several times. Love this size as well as the travel, works wonders in heat. Wore this over my makeup during Coachella and all my friends were SHOCKED when they saw me at the end of the night and all my makeup was still in tact throughout the heat & so much dancing and walking.
Sarah C.
Best beauty secret ever! The Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is absolutely amazing! It's lightweight and dries fast, so you don't even feel it on your face. My makeup lasts all day and night, even through sweaty workouts and hot days outside. This is an essential for me.
Rachel C.
Granite Canon, WY
There’s a reason this stuff has so many positive reviews! It’s an excellent tool for any beauty arsenal! Sets makeup without turning your face into an oil slick. No real strong fragrance and friendly with my red-prone skin. Even works over powder mineral foundations. Love love love this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.