BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
This is another great setting spray! It will keep my makeup in place for about 4-6 hours but as soon as I start seeing oils coming through, I'll spray a little more and will set my makeup again. I usually carry the travel size with me.
Madison C.
Redding, CA
Best setting spray I’ve ever tried!! I absolutely love this product. Going to purchase during 21 days of beauty it is so amazing. Has SPF inside it also. I will always repurchase this spray. Would repurchase and recommend!!
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only setting spray that I use. Makes my makeup last all day! The mist is perfect and it’s good for my dry skin as well. It gives me a matte finish but prevents my foundation from getting cakey.
Ashley V.
first of all to My beauties out there this s*it works!!! I constantly buy two or three bottles at a time. I'm in love with the smell and how long it last. This is hands down the best setting spray ever!!!!
Katelyn H.
Huntington, WV
This stuff if my go to setting spray!! Literally your makeup will not move!! I use this product until there is no more in the bottle. If you’re looking for a good setting spray you need this in your life!!
Rhonda P.
This is the OG of setting sprays. It was the first one I ever bought. Pros are the spray and lasting power. It really helps makeup last all day. Very easy to apply. Would recommend to all. Will repurchase.
Shereé V.
Alameda, CA
This product helps makeup to last all day. Perfect for oily skin as it creates a matte finish. It is expensive but worth the money. Definitely sets your makeup in place. I do really recommend this product.
Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
Favorite setting spray on the market that I’ve tried. I love it- the nozzle sprays an actual mist, doesn’t smell, and actually works! I can’t leave the house without it now. Literal life changer for real.
ala c.
Katy, TX
this setting spray is the absolute best. the new packaging and formula is so incredible and my makeup stays in place ALL DAY! this combo is great to buy bc you get two. one for you and one for a friend! 👏🏼
jessica s.
Keeps your makeup on through thick and thin. Helps keep your foundation lasting all day and is easy to use. I would highly recommend this product as the only downside to it is the fact that they are not cruelty free.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.