BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

✨👑QUEENB👑✨ W.
Picayune
This product enable me to keep my make up on all day. It is light weight. The product is true to its description. The smell to it is a little strange but it gives a natural finish and I would definitely recommend this to you get.
Stef L.
New Freedom , PA
So so so good! I have yet to find another setting spray with a spritzer as good as this one! The setting apart really locks down your makeup and helps it last longer, and I love that it doesn’t have a scent!
Kassandra V.
Worcester , MA
This is the only setting spray that I use I literally want to sleep with my make up on after using the setting spray which I know isn’t good but I’ve woken up in my make up I still been in place it’s amazing
Greysel F.
Orlando, FL
I think this is one of the best setting sprays on the market, I usually purchase it at ulta stores. My skin loves it and I really do notice a difference on the days I decide to spray this on top of my makeup
Hanna Z.
It makes my makeup look better after spraying it on a full face! One bottle lasts me a while, I wish there was SPF in it though. I think it’s good for all skin types, and I definitely recommend it to others!
Tori B.
Jena
If you’re in need of a setting spray, this is the one I’d buy. When they say all nighter, they mean it. I love to use it in the evening when my face is feeling oily to give my makeup a refresh for the night.
Susana C.
USA
So when I use the Urban Decay all nighter Foundation it lasts me about 5 hours and if I spray this over and last me even longer I want to say 12 but I'm pretty sure it's a little less but who cares it works.
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I think this is a really good product. It's a little expensive, but it does it's job. Since I have oily skin I think I'll be purchasing the other one for oily skin because I feel like that would work better for my face
Ashlyn R.
Ottawa, KS
This product is my go to if I know I will be out of the house for a long time. It really does lock in the products I use on my face, and gives a nice finish to the skin. The nozzle is not the best for misting, but it is a lot better than most setting sprays.
Samantha Y.
Perfection! This spray is stocked and restocked regularly. For the price and compared to its competitors, this setting spray is unparalleled. Highly recommended for the makeup bag; you won't be disappointed!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.