BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie R.
I really enjoy this setting spray, it lasts a long time and it sets everything in place. I used it for a night I was going to be out late and my makeup did not move. I love this stuff!
Valeria G.
Fresno
I work in a pizza place so it gets pretty hot working there, and that's why I love using the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to keep my makeup in place till the end of my shift.
Kristin S.
This is my go to setting spray! The name of the product does the talking! It really does make your make up last all night. Not to mention it smells amazing!! I love this stuff so much!
Stacey R.
Greenwood
This has been the only setting spray I have ever used. It’s lite on my face and my make up last all day and night till I wash my face. The bottle is a good size and last me awhile I would definitely recommend this!
Emily C.
If you’re a person who attends a lot of makeup events it going to be out all night you need this in your life this makes your makeup last all night. Your makeup isn’t going anywhere when you use this setting spray.
Lisa J.
Southfield, mi
Absolutely best makeup setting spray out there. My makeup does not budge at all when I spray this. I even fell asleep with my makeup on and the next morning my makeup was still perfect
Amber F.
I do not like this setting spray. Hard to tell if it actually did the job. It stunk, and the spray came out in a weird way that left parts of my face soaked. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Mia V.
Richmond
All Nighter is one of my favorite makeup products! Just spritz all over the face after applying makeup, and it will stay in place all day (or night)! Definitely recommend for everyone!
Denise G.
Wilmington , CA
This is my GO TO setting spray. I have combo/oily skin and this setting spray sets my makeup beautifully and helps combat the oil from shining through! It’s also a great makeup refresher!
Sydney C.
Hampton
This product is absolute magic when it comes to keeping myself together. Everything truly stays in place, I was AMAZED!! It’s new to my bag but a definite must have for me now. I would 100% recommend this product!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.