BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany A.
Riverview, FL
This is my everyday setting spray. It goes on easy and dries quickly. The product feels lightweight and doesn’t have a harsh smell. I would recommend this product to others
Kate L.
This is one product I cannot live without! No matter how much or how little makeup I am wearing, I always finish with this. It helps my makeup last all day and prevents transfer.
Ipo C.
Kekaha, HI
Also used in high school where I wore a lot of make up on super sunny days and also at night doing all kinds and my make up stayed and didn’t get too oily by the end of the day
Amanda T.
Russellville , AL
This is an amazing setting spray that’s worth its money💵💵💵!!!! This is one of my top favorite setting sprays.....❤❤❤❤❤️️️️️ it’s good for all types of skin it does the job. I would definitely buy again & again😍👏🏽
Jessica L.
Mifflintown
I am so happy I purchased this for my kit. Unbelievable results. Any time I have used it on myself it has worked great. My clients love it also and says makeup hold all day
Ainsley D.
Texas, Tx
I absolutely love this setting spray! This particular one is my go to setting spray from Urban Decay. It is nice and fresh, and has a nice spritz and doesn't just spray in a small section of your face. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good setting spray!
krista s.
orlando , FL
I’ve tried various drug store and higher-end setting sprays, and this one is by far my favorite! Although I never sleep with makeup on, this keeps it on for a full day and night. Love this product!
Joslyn J.
Very pleased with this setting spray! Decent smell and strong hold with an easy feel after applying on your makeup. Great for oily skin. I will continue to buy this product
Ashlyn B.
Wills Point
I’ve been using this setting spray for a VERY long time and must say that I’ve enjoyed it as far as everyone else I’ve heard has used it. Super lightweight, dries quickly, and is reasonably priced.
Emily R.
Pekin, IN
I love this setting spray. It helps settle the makeuo beautifully into the skin for a more natural appearance and keeps your look set in stone even through lomg sweaty days
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.