BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anai O.
Los Angeles , CA
My holy grail! A must after makeup application, especially if I want it to last ALL day and night. I know I can trust this setting spray, I have oily skin and I 100% prefer this "all nighter" version rather than the "de slick" one. I recommend to try it if you haven't already.
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I use this before & after I do my make up and it does make my makeup last a long time. These are pricey so I love to find them on sale. Defiantly work it plus you get a lot.
V 👑.
My favorite setting spray of all time! It sets my make up and really locks it in place. I've gone to EDC in 110 degree weather, and it made my makeup flawless for almost 12 hours without melting off!
Brittany B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Best setting spray. LOCKS in your makeup. Natural finish. The best!! I have repurchased and would recommend highly. Keeps makeup in place and easy to apply. Smells nice too.
Judith G.
Bellflower, CA
This spray makes your makeup last all day long! It also makes your makeup waterproof. I love wearing it when I am running errands all day long. It leaves a nice smooth texture to your skin
Alex E.
Asheville
wonderful, smooth, doesnt mess makeup up. works wonders i can go to the gym and sweat my you know what off and it wont mess my makeup one single bit. very light weight. natural to matt finsish! its PERFECT
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and night and makes a great finishing touch. I only give it 4 stars because of the price, I find that some drug store brands work just as well for a lot cheaper!
Mama C.
Anchorage
Love using this setting spray. I love to use it before my make up to wake my face up and it’s a nice refreshing spritz. I have noticed that setting my make up with this setting spray does help longevity of my make up as well.
Mia E.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It makes your makeup last long and look good throughout the day! It's very lightweight and doesn't feel like you added anything!!
Kristin F.
Northvale , NJ
This is always in everyone’s makeup kit for years ! It’s refreshing and sets makeup all day and night !! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.