BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
Love this product. Great for going out makeup stays on all night and does not budge! When the product first goes on it feels tacky but dries much better after a few minutes.
Makayla A.
Paducah, KY
Amazing spray that keeps your makeup fresh and lasting all day long. I did have to make slight touch ups with my powder but not much and only because I have super oily skin.
Antanecia L.
Shreveport , LA
This product definitely keeps its promise it lasts alllllll night...I know it’s bad but sometimes I sleep in my makeup and wear the same face to work the next day. People always compliment the makeup
Erica W.
Tucker
One of the best setting sprays out there! Little bit on the expensive side but it is a high end brand so, that's expected. Leaves your makeup looking fresh literally all day
Kristyne M.
I love my all nighter setting spray! Seriously makes my makeup last allll day! I don’t like to leave the house without it. You’ll have no idea it’s there.. so lightweight. I’d recommend to everyone!
Alexis S.
Hugo, OK
This was a fantastic setting spray for me, I've purchased it many times ! It does help keep your makeup in tact all through your day/night. Definitely in the top 3 of my favorite setting sprays ! Highly recommend.
Jessica K.
Beebe, AR
Lightly misted, allows make up to stay on ALL day. I use it during soccer and baseball seasons. It also can help refresh your face for a great pick me up in the middle of the day. It works great on my oily skin. I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase.
Jacelyn H.
Mankato
I first used this for prom in high school and my makeup lasted through the dance up until the next day when I went to take it off. Now I use it to go out and my foundation and eyeshadow never smudge.
Jessica N.
Little Elm, TX
This setting spray really works. I recently went to a concert outside and my make up did not budge an inch. I was very impressed with it and it feels really good on my skin.
Syd M.
Bristow, VA
This is my go to setting spray, light weight, light mist and it really does make a difference!
Personal- I had a very bad drunken night, head in the toilet, MY FOUNDATION WAS STILL IN TACT! Amazing,
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.