BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aurora K.
Edwards, CO
To be honest, I don't tend to notice setting sprays very much. Maybe this is because I haven't tried many different ones. I have noticed that when I spray this over my powders is really helps blend it into the skin and give it a more natural skin-like look. As for keeping the makeup set all day, I'm not sure. If you're using primer and setting spray and everything else, I can't attest my makeup staying on to one product. This product smells nice and it quite refreshing. It doesn't dry out my face at all which is big for me. Just not sure if a setting spray is necessary.
Christina L.
Seattle, WA
I use this on nights i expect to be out very late or on eventful days. This product really works! I have normal skin, and it works fine for me. Just spritz all over your face and you’re good for the entire day. I used the mini version, but will be purchasing the full version next.
Emma G.
Got this way back in high school to use for my prom makeup- lasted throughout the dance, the after party, and the entire next day. Since then I’ve been using it for dance concerts and stage shows, and when you set with this stuff it really does not judge. Even with extreme sweat.
Shyanne R.
Independence, MO
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER JUST MY OPINION. I DONT THINK THEY COULD MAKE A BETTER ONE HONESTLY THIS IS MY GO TO! I LOVE THIS STUFF IF YOU LIKE SETTING SPRAYS THIS IS A GREAT ONE BUT KINDA EXPENSIVE BUT DEFINITLY WORTH THE HYPE. WHEN YOU USE THIS DEFINITLY REVIEW IT EVERYONES SKINS DIFFERENT SO YOU CAN HELP OTHERS BY SHARING
Sandra Lizeth B.
I’m loyal to this setting spray. I’m on my second bottle!! It just leaves my make up flawless, it really stays all nights and it gives that matte finish to your makeup since it’s controlling oil. I literally used it when I went to the Grand Canyon, I was under the sun all day, I walked the trail for like 2-3 hours and at the end of the day when I ended up in the gift shop the girl at the counter said she like my make up, I was surprised it was still on!!
Meagan R.
I am a Mac Fix+ girl all the way BUT I love this setting spray! I have used this with three different foundations now and it performs AMAZINGLY with all of them. I always reach for this since the weather where I live has been in the high 80's, low 90's lately. I know as soon as I spray this on my face that my makeup isn't going anywhere the rest of the day, no matter what! I spent the entire day outside at a festival when I first purchased this and my makeup stayed in place for 16+ hours! I will definitely be repurchasing from now on! My new tried & true <3
Carley L.
Pine Bluff, AR
I have oily skin, so I decided to try urban decay setting spray, my makeup does not budge throughout the day, I’ll moisturizer and prime, spray setting spray, do the rest of my makeup and finish my face off with some more setting spray, and you won’t see oil at all during the day!
AF G.
Alexandria
My go to setting spray! When I am going to have a long day I make sure to use it. Does not dry out my skin and keeps in all together. One night I fell asleep with my makeup on, woke up at 3 in the morning and it still looked perfect. A must-have for every girl's makeup bag.
Stephanie L.
Milford
Expensive yes. For just an everyday beauty routine. However this locks in your makeup! I bought a best of beauty bag from Sephora and there was a small bottle of this inside. I’m a mom of two and when I do my makeup at 7am I need it to last for at least 14hrs. This setting spray helps the wear of my makeup so much! I notice a huge difference every time I wear it. I’ve had some trouble with the sprayer pushing out large globs of the products. I also don’t care for the smell but those cons out weight the pros of this products. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
Aiyana L.
Sarasota
My mom gave me this last year for Christmas. I lasted for at least four or so months. And I put my primer on, spray, eyeshadow and foundation and eyebrows, spray and then contour and highlights and spray again.  And I also use it on my brushes!! It lasted forever and my makeup would stay put through a hurricane if it had to
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.