BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yomna H.
I feel like this setting spray doesnt keep my makeup on "all night" like it claims. It does set my foundation so i guess thats a good thing but it doesnt extend the wear of my makeup.
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This definitely helps keep my makeup on longer! I do find that the product has an off putting smell, but I'm willing to put that aside since it really does what it claims. I like that it comes in a a travel size as well. I have dry skin and the product is a bit drying.
⭐Fernanda⭐ S.
Orlando
By far favorite setting spray. It does exactly what it claims. Long lasting keeps my makeup looking nice. It helped with my oily skin. Only down side is the price for me $30 a bottle it can get costly
Aspen S.
Midvale
I don’t know how I ever went without this product. It helps my makeup stay looking fresh for the whole day and minimises any rub off that I may have on my every day black collared smock that is required for work.
Jessica M.
Wilmington, NC
We’re gonna get a lil freaky during this. Be prepared. This setting spray is BOMB, it really holds your makeup in place whether you’re at work or playing in the sheets. This is my favorite high end setting spray.
april r.
North Hills
I love love love this setting spray! This makes my makeup last as long as i need it to. It does have a somewhat strong smell but if you can handle the smell i would totally recommend.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
This is a great setting spray when you are going a full beat for the night! The product sprays nicely and dosent leave water marks in your foundation, and it dosent have a weird smell to it.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love Urban Decay. All the products are amazing. This setting spray is amazing and really gets the job done. It’s lightweight and has a matte finish, definitely for my oily skin. I would definitely purchase this again.
member-db435
I can’t say I noticed a huge difference in the longevity of my makeup. The spritzer is nice, it’s refreshing on the face after putting on full glam, but I just don’t think it worked. I’d rather use a cheaper setting spray since I get the same result.
Mac J.
Louisville, KY
Love this setting spray. It helps my makeup lady all day without greasey looks. I always replace it when I run out. It’s my favorite. It has a cooling effect when you spray it on as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.