BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Abigail L.
Ocean Springs , MS
This setting spray makes for a great one. It helps your makeup stay on all day, and all night. It’s not thick or heavy nor is it sticky. My makeup stays on great with this stuff and I would definitely buy it again.
Taryn🎀 M.
this stays in my bag 24/7 .. i use this after makeup and will spritz it throughout the day on my face to refresh my makeup or spritz it on a makeup sponge to refresh my under eyes also
Rebecca P.
Winston-Salem
This stuff locks your makeup into place, no budging, sweating it off or anything. My most recent usage was for a music festival. I had makeup on for over 12 hours and it barely budged.
Valeria G.
Fresno
I work in a pizza place so it gets pretty hot working there, and that's why I love using the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to keep my makeup in place till the end of my shift.
Karen P.
South bound brook, NJ
Keeps that makeup ready, set and with a matte finish that is totally worth it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great, lightweight feeling in their makeup
June L.
Dover, DE
Who would not vouch for this? When it says all night, it literally means ALL NIGHT. Amazing and definitely a recommend for personal use or a gift when you’re not sure what else to buy.
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
Literally works ALL NIGHT if you dont sweat a lot. Me and my sister have both used this product I sweated a lot but I still looked dewey! My sister's make up was flawless! Really works!
Glamour P.
Holds makeup all night and day with little to no smears or residue love the product not a fan of the small but gives a nice natural finish. Good for all skin types! Love this product and would recommend to friends
karen n.
coopersburg
i use this every time i wear makeup (pretty much every day)! looks natural on skin and does make your makeup appear cakey or bulky! would definitely recommend to others and would rate more than 5 stars if i could!
Brittany R.
Work outside in the summer months and keeps my makeup in place on those humid days longer. Also if I fall asleep (accidentally) with my makeup on I wake up to it in the same condition.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.