BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristin S.
This is my go to setting spray! The name of the product does the talking! It really does make your make up last all night. Not to mention it smells amazing!! I love this stuff so much!
Alexa A.
Peoria
Purchased at: Sephora
The name of this setting spray is self explanatory. It lasts all night and all day. I have oily skin - and it works even with that. It’s very lightweight and effective. 10/10 recommend
Emily C.
If you’re a person who attends a lot of makeup events it going to be out all night you need this in your life this makes your makeup last all night. Your makeup isn’t going anywhere when you use this setting spray.
Glamour P.
Holds makeup all night and day with little to no smears or residue love the product not a fan of the small but gives a nice natural finish. Good for all skin types! Love this product and would recommend to friends
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
The only setting spray I will use. I have a very oily face so my makeup usually slides right off, but it stays put all night with this setting spray. Even while dancing the night away.
Lisa J.
Southfield, mi
Absolutely best makeup setting spray out there. My makeup does not budge at all when I spray this. I even fell asleep with my makeup on and the next morning my makeup was still perfect
June L.
Dover, DE
Who would not vouch for this? When it says all night, it literally means ALL NIGHT. Amazing and definitely a recommend for personal use or a gift when you’re not sure what else to buy.
Natalie B.
I don’t like to always use this, but if it’s going to be a long night, it’s a must. I have combination skin and I have no problems using it. Has mainly a natural finish I would say. I would recommend it to others.
Abigail L.
Ocean Springs , MS
This setting spray makes for a great one. It helps your makeup stay on all day, and all night. It’s not thick or heavy nor is it sticky. My makeup stays on great with this stuff and I would definitely buy it again.
Mia V.
Richmond
All Nighter is one of my favorite makeup products! Just spritz all over the face after applying makeup, and it will stay in place all day (or night)! Definitely recommend for everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.