BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Brittany B.
This was the first setting spray i ever used and i loved it. It kept my makeup in place all day long. It did not mess it up when i sprayed it over my face, but was kind of sticky.
Aspen S.
I fully recommend this product it is not sticky at all and keeps your makeup in place for hours on end! It makes all of your makeup transfer proof and look flawless and dewy. For sure try this product out
Rachel C.
Mukilteo, WA
Really good setting spray. Stays all night. No smudges in my make up. It all stays put where it should be. Will always buy this kind of setting spray. It’s a really good brand. Would tell anyone to get it
Gracyn H.
Memphis
amazing setting spray especially for oily skin type. usually i find my foundation and contour stays on so much better with this setting spray. i love how lightweight it is! i buy it consistently.
Christen F.
Chula Vista , CA
This is THE BEST setting spray out there! I definitely notice a difference when I do and don’t use. My makeup lasts so much longer and I feel like it makes my makeup huh my skin
Bailey T.
Lexington, KY
I’ve been using this setting spray for about 6 months now and I like it. I can actually tell that throughout the night my makeup stays a lot better when I use the setting spray.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I've been wanting to try this product forever as I've heard good things about it. When I went to pick up my free birthday gift (full size highlighter) at Urban Decay, I found out that the promo only applied with purchase, so I automatically thought of this product.

It is very effective, long lasting, and easy to use. Worth the splurge.

Price: The full size bottle is about $30 and the trial size runs for $15. The trial size is only 1/4 of the full size for half the price. If you're just wanting to try it I would recommend getting the travel duo for $19 which includes Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Zaira A.
I love this setting spray! It's the only setting spray that prevents my face from getting so oily! & helps my makeup stay in place all day! I use a lot so I run out of it so quick :(
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I use this setting spray every time I wear makeup. It sprays a fine mist and doesn't make my face feel too wet like some other sprays. Cute packaging and lasts a long time. Helps my makeup stay put all day long
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
I do t think I’ve ever had a setting spray make my makeup stay all day( or all night ) before. But this is my favorite I just don’t use it very often because it’s kind of expensive.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.