BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Essence B.
Washington
Greatest setting spray I’ve ever used. I have very oily skin, it doesn’t control all oil 100%, but has done wonders with my super oily skin. Definitely worth the money, i have t seen nearly as much transfer of makeup. I never leave home without it!
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
This is a great setting spray. It is my first setting spray and it’s now going to be a stamped in my routine. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day! Great in the morning to lock it in but also great for a refresher
Jaimie S.
Hamilton
The mist is not overwhelming like some setting sprays. The scent is also not over powering. I have yet to use this on a day when I need exceptionally long staying power, but for work days, it serves me very well
Jonina S.
The BEST setting spray!! Smells pleasant and keeps make up "fresh" looking practically all day. I struggle with oily skin and noticed that I don't have to oil blot unless I'm breaking a sweat. Barely noticeable.
Kasei C.
Amazing! I only use this and one other setting spray, I have oily skin and it makes me
Not get to oily during the day which I love! I have no insane amount of shine after a few hours like I do with some other brands! I’m gonna be buying again soon!
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite setting spray. I use this on my clients as well as on myself and let me tell you it is worth every dime. I would say it's a good price it's not expensive. I definitely recommend this product!
Rose A.
Winamac, IN
I LOVE this setting spray. I've used on myself for years and on others when I do makeup for special events. It has the perfect mist and keeps my makeup in place allllll day. Totally recommend to anyone and everyone!
Sarah H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best setting spray I've ever used. It feels lightweight, it smells good, and it makes you makeup last FOREVER. I've actually woken up the next day after leaving on my makeup, and had my eyeshadow still look perfect!
Chrissy M.
This is a good setting spray. The has a great spray so you can easy get all your face in a couple of sprays. It help locks in your makeup and last long. It has a natural finish. I would definitely buy this again
Daniela S.
Sperry, OK
One of the many setting sprays sitting on my vanity. It’s not my favorite but it gets the job done. Lasts all day and makes you look flawless. I did notice a bit of oil after a long day but still looked perfect!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.