BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie F.
Niagara Falls , ON
This setting spray is definitely worth the price. My makeup lasts ALL day and night. It’s lightweight and doesn’t have a strong smell. It works for my oily skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to keep their makeup long lasting.
Gina J.
This stuff keeps my makeup on all day! I seriously don’t have to tough anything but my lipstick to go about my day. I’ve got my sister in law using it and I’d recommend it to anyone. I plan on using it again.
Samantha S.
Evansville, IN
Best makeup setting spray ever. I will continue to buy this because it not only lasts through the work day but the also through the night. It leaves your makeup flawless just like when you originally apply it.
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
This setting spray is amazing! When I go out I use this and my makeup stays put all night! One con is it can make my T-Zone a bit oily. It's very lightweight and refreshing! I would definitely buy this again!
Morgan B.
Monaca, PA
I love Urban Decays makeup setting spray. The mist comes out evenly , having an even application. The makeup stays on perfectly throughout the day. It is lightweight and something I would recommend to anyone.
Kadie B.
Kearney , NE
THIS STUFF IS MY HOLY GRAIL!! I cannot use any other setting spray besides this. All nighter locks in your makeup and you never will have to worry about your makeup sliding around or coming off during the day.
Danielle P.
Davenport, IA
I love this makeup setting spray. If you need your makeup to last for 48 hours you need to buy this. It's very pricey but worth it. The sprayer is very nice and mists very well. I love to spray this on my face
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
One of the best setting sprays I’ve tried. Definitely makes a difference in the wear of my makeup and doesn’t give too dewy a finish. Also the bottle lasts a very long time, so it’s definitely worth the price.
Rachel K.
Saint Paul
Works well for keeping makeup in place. The price is a little high but it does do what it promises. I find myself using it for intensifying eyeshadows all the time. Has a lot of uses and lasts me a long time.
Lena L.
Seattle , WA
This is the best setting spray on the market. It sets your face for all day&night wear and makes your makeup feel more natural and light. I can cake my face and this stuff will make it look like my real skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.