BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Annika M.
Longmont
I like this setting spray but doesn’t really help with shine control or oily skin. It has a natural finish but can get a little more dewy throughout the day. It definitely makes my makeup last longer though!
Dakota B.
You honestly can’t beat Urban Decay setting sprays. This spray helps lock in makeup with a natural look. It is lightweight and easy to remove. It helps makeup to last all night, even with oily or sweaty skin
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I really do like this setting spray, but honestly I feel like I could get the same result using something half the price. Other than that, it does work very well and it sprays nicely.
Brittany A.
Claremore, OK
I have super oily skin and this product makes my makeup stick like glue. It has a nice finish. It’s light, doesn’t feel like you’ve just covered yourself in a heavy spray. Definitely recommend to oily folks!
Olivia M.
This is one of my favorite products from urban decay. I spray this on in the AM and my makeup lasts through my workout!

Yes, just spray over makeup!

Diane C.
Baytown, TX
Works wonderful helps my makeup last all day even in the Texas summer heat. It has an ok smell. It’s a little pricy but well worth it seeing as it keeps my makeup in place all day
Jess S.
Urban Decay definitely has one of the best setting sprays. I used this for years! Then I discovered their sister brand, Skindinavia and fell in LOVE with their oil free setting spray.
Samantha B.
Watertown
Lives up to its name! Seriously it helps my makeup last through a rough 12 hour night shift at the hospital, or literally all day. It’s the one I use when I know I’m not going to be able to do any touch ups.
Bree S.
I went into labor with all my makeup done and used a quick spray of this. Labor 13 hours later and my makeup was still perfect after childbirth thanks to this spray. I highly recommend!
Kenzie S.
I loved this. It made my makeup last long and it smelled great. It didn’t let my oils show through but it didn’t look dry. It is one of the best high end setting sprays. Only thing I didn’t like was the mist. It was kind of chunky and uneven.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.