BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah V.
Stevensville, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Great product, long lasting and does exactly what it needs to do. I don't feel like I'm spraying hairspray on my face with this setting spray and doesn't have a bad fragrance to it either.
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
I had picked this up in Sephora and it has changed the way makeup stays on.I have never worn a spray that keeps your makeup on but this is my first and it works like a charm. My Favorite!!
Michaela M.
Elmira, NY
Best setting spray. Just takes a few spritz on the face and your makeup is set mine concrete! I love that it’s cooling, really nice on hot days! I prefer a matte finish so this is perfect.
Rebel M.
Maplewood, NJ
Locks your makeup in place! Best setting spray on the market. It is for sure a must have. Makes your skin look flawless and just melts all the powder into ur skin and make ur highlight pop
Collette H.
Racine
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. I can spray it in the a.m
and makeup does not move at all. I don't go out anymore( because I am old lol)to know if it will last all night, but can tell you it does work.
Tiffany M.
Muncie, IN
This is my favorite setting spray,I have used it for around two years and don’t plan on going back. It’s great for me at work in the Hosptial and last through a crazy night at work. I recommend this for active people who still woman to look great.
Katie B.
Auburn, AL
This setting spray seriously works. It keeps your makeup locked in place all day and has a lightweight feel. The only issue I have with this spray is the smell, but it’s easy to over look.
Kayla W.
I use this every time I do my makeup! It’s amazing and makes my makeup last all night! I’ve tried other setting sprays and I have yet to find one that makes my makeup last as long as this!
Makeup L.
Chicago Hts, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this setting spray because it actually holds your makeup in place. I brought the travel size because I wanted to test it out and ended up loving it. Definitely will buy the full size bottle once I run out.
Kailey J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this setting spray! I use it everyday! Anytime I apply makeup this goes on! It will hold your makeup in place for a whole night out! I will never be without this product! Go buy it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.