BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
This is the best setting spray ever. It keeps my makeup locked in all day no matter what I do. It also helps with my oily skin! The pros most certainly outweigh the cons. Honestly I can’t think of any at all.
sarah r.
auburn
this product is definitely a five star product!!!! it’s true, your makeup will last all day AND NIGHT! it’s very light mist won’t smudge your makeup but keep it looking amazing all night! highly recommend!!!
Jordan S.
York , PA
This is my favorite makeup setting spray. I used it on my wedding as did all my bridal party our makeup lasted all night and still looked stunning. I use it daily and it always keeps my makeup looking fresh!
Michelle C.
elmhurst
Love this spray! I use it before and after I do my makeup. It helps so much to keep my
Make up on all day, through the heat as well. I highly recommend everyone use this. It works
Jess S.
Urban Decay definitely has one of the best setting sprays. I used this for years! Then I discovered their sister brand, Skindinavia and fell in LOVE with their oil free setting spray.
Annika M.
Longmont
I like this setting spray but doesn’t really help with shine control or oily skin. It has a natural finish but can get a little more dewy throughout the day. It definitely makes my makeup last longer though!
Olivia M.
This is one of my favorite products from urban decay. I spray this on in the AM and my makeup lasts through my workout!

Yes, just spray over makeup!

Kenzie S.
I loved this. It made my makeup last long and it smelled great. It didn’t let my oils show through but it didn’t look dry. It is one of the best high end setting sprays. Only thing I didn’t like was the mist. It was kind of chunky and uneven.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I really do like this setting spray, but honestly I feel like I could get the same result using something half the price. Other than that, it does work very well and it sprays nicely.
Bree S.
I went into labor with all my makeup done and used a quick spray of this. Labor 13 hours later and my makeup was still perfect after childbirth thanks to this spray. I highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.