BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
If you want your makeup go last you all night without touching up, this is for you! Does a great job not at only keeping your makeup in place but also melting the powdery finish off your face! It’s a must for me.
Paige W.
Ballston Lake, NY
I did love this product but I have also had better. There isn’t much wrong with this product other than I feel as if it’s very heavy on my face and really makes me feel like I have a lot on my skin.
Samantha G.
Springfield, MO
This stuff is great! If I use this setting spray and forget to take off my make up, I can just walk out the door the next day without even having to think about touching up my make up
Yomna H.
I feel like this setting spray doesnt keep my makeup on "all night" like it claims. It does set my foundation so i guess thats a good thing but it doesnt extend the wear of my makeup.
LucyLu C.
Corpus Christi
this product will diffenetly set your makeup in place, smells good, leaves your face in tact, urban decay pretty speaks for itself, this is by far my favorite setting spray, all there  products, I love them, please keep putting out good products
Vanessa C.
El Paso, TX
Makes my makeup stay on for a long time. About 5 sprays i coat my face every time i use makeup and it feels very refreshing. Now that spring has begun. And the temperature is going up, it helps my makeup stay on.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
This is a great setting spray when you are going a full beat for the night! The product sprays nicely and dosent leave water marks in your foundation, and it dosent have a weird smell to it.
Michelle G.
Milpitas, CA
I bought the travel version of this to try it out and make sure that my skin doesnt get irritated. I love using this to set my makeup especially when I do a more natural look and I keep it in my purse with me to freshen up my face through the day
EM R.
Hamilton, OH
Really refreshing and nice on the skin!!! It’s super easy to apply and feels very refreshing I’m not sure if it really works to keep makeup in place all night, but it does help you to feel rejuvenated and glowy!!
Alicia E.
Paramount, CA
Such a great setting spray. The reason I knock down one star is because this is repackaged from Skindinavia. I would rather buy from the source partially a reason why I don’t repurchase this spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.